Chapter 11: The Mists After the Sun

Chapter 11 The Mists After the Sun

"LET HER GO!" Shouted Tsuna and stood up as the ropes tied to him earlier are burning with orange flames. The same flames dancing on his forehead and the same color as his eyes. He doesn't care if anyone sees him like this, as long as nobody will get hurt in the process

Kyoko and Haru looked at Tsuna, a bit shocked by the sudden change but instead of fearing what will happen, they can't help but feel relieved that no matter what happens, they will come home safe.

"Or what? What will you do with that puny body of yours? That little change won't do you any good." The big guy smirked and tighten his grip against Kyoko as he watched Tsuna clenched his fist

"Kyaaa!!" Kyoko screamed and struggled to get free but not matter what she do, it won't budge.

The big guy looked at Kyoko and twitched when she tried to struggled. "What an annoying girl." He then dropped Kyoko making her go unconscious.

"Kyoko-san!!" Tsuna shouted as he tried running towards her but stopped when the big guy spoke.

"Oya? Are you sure you'll save her first? Do you not care about the other?" The big guy suddenly warned. After that, a scream was heard.

"HAHI?!"

Tsuna quickly turned around to see if Haru is alright but he was too late. As he turned around, Haru also fell unconscious. "Miura-san!!" He shouted then glared at the big guy. "What did you do to her?!"

"Pfft.. HAHAHA!! Look at your face!!" The big guy laughed  then started getting serious. "The poison I injected is starting to have effect, you see. Why do you think nobody hasn't got back after I kidnapped them? It's because I killed them. Every single one of them."

Tsuna widen his eyes. He didn't expected this man to be so dangerous. "What did you say?! You killed them?!" He then started to move to punch the big guy's gut but what he said made him stop again.

"Hold your horses or do you want to see them die in a different way?" The big guy warned.

Tsuna gritted his teetgp and is now sweating bullets. He doesn't what to do. He can't go near the enemy unless he's already sure about the girl's safety. He can't idle around anymore. Will the risk he took be all for nothing? But just when he had no other choice, mist has started surrounding the room.

"W-what? What is this? What are you doing?!" The big guy asked but Tsuna is as clueless as him. Then after a minute, when the mist have fully covered the room, someone spoke.

"Kufufufu~ I see that you're quite in a predicament, Sawada Tsunayoshi."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Boom!'

"That's why I told you to get out of the way, you pieces of junk!!" Gokudera shouted as he finished off his last batch of enemies. After they heard that Tsuna was caught, he, Ryohei, Yamamoto, and even Lambo, head straight to the enemy's base not caring about the dangers that lie ahead. And now here they are, almost done in knocking the enemies off. "Baseball-freak!! Turf-top!! Hurry up or I'll leave you!! Tsuna-sama is waiting for us!! And make sure you don't forget about that stupid and useless cow over there."