Chapter 10: Helping the EXTREME Sun with a bit of Thunder

'Ding dong. Ding dong.'

The school bell rang, signalizing that it is already time for lunch. Tsuna, who had excused himself earlier, finally came back at the classroom with a somewhat serious face. Finally noticing him, Gokudera and Yamamoto decided to call him.

Tsuna-sama!/Tsuna!" They shouted simultaneously.

Tsuna looked at them from serious to determined eyes. But this just made the the two more worried.

"Tsuna? Are you okay?" Yamamoto asked, concerned about Tsuna's situation.

"Did that stupid Turf-top do something to you?" Gokudera asked, sharing the same concerns.

Tsuna didn't respond causing the two to worry more but he did answer after a good minute. "Let's help Sasagawa-senpai save Kyoko-san." He suddenly blurted out which made the two jump a little but smiled a later on remembering what Tsuna had done to save them. Giving all he got and never giving up. That's the Tsuna they knew and will follow for the rest of their lives. And now that they know what will do, they nodded and enthustiastically answered. 

"Hai!/ Of course!"

The only thing to do is to wait for the classes to end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sasagawa-senpai might not know where Kyoko-san and her friend is being held captive. We will deal with that first. Do you have any idea?" Tsuna asked. Since they've decided to help Ryohei in their own way, they are now in a strategy meeting.

"Sorry Tsuna. I really have no idea." Yamamoto said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Forgive me Tsuna-sama for I am not useful!" Gokudera said while banging his head on the hard cement.

Tsuna panicked, of course, seeing as his friends are like this so he tried to reassure them. "It's fine! It's not your fault! We'll find a way! Please stop hurting yourself, Hayato!" He pleaded until Gokudera actually stopped. He sighed in relief then got back to thinking. "What should we do?" He mumbled.

After a few minutes, and they're still in the middle of thinking, a voice suddenly distracted them from it. "What are you doing monkeys?" It said. The three looked up and it was none other than their classmate, Hana. "Is it really important that you can't even go home? It's way past dismissal time. That bloodlust skylark might even attack you if you stay up late." She warned.

"You woman! How dare you disturbed our strategy meeting?!" Gokudera scowled at her.

Hana raised her eyebrows. 'Strategy meeting?' she thought. Then she glanced on the papers scattered on Tsuna's desk. She expected to see just some nonsense but she was wrong. All the writings on the paper consist of different ways on how to save and help the Sasagawa siblings. She then sighed realizing that she can't argue about it. "If you're really serious about saving Kyoko, then count me in."

"What?! Don't decide for yourself, woman?!" Gokudera complained but he was just ignored by Hana who is now staring at Tsuna.

Tsuna is now sweating bullets. He's really nervous on how Hana is staring at him so he started writing on a piece of paper. 'Kurokawa-san, what's the matter? Is there something on my face?' He showed this to Hana only to received a flick on the forehead (and causing Gokudera to be more annoyed.)

"Speak if you want to speak. It'd be a pain to always write on a paper. Don't try to find an excuse. I heard you earlier. Geez, and I really thought you were mute." Hana said as she crossed her arms.