Omake: Family Bonding Time: Varia Style!

After a week in the new house, the only people Tsuna had charmed was the same people who like him on first look. Namely Squalo, Lussuria, Bel, and Xanxus. There are still 3 more left. So to be fair, they agreed to make them and Bel, since he didn't have a moment with Tsuna, look after Tsuna. Each for a day.

Monday-Fran

Tuesday-Bel

Wednesday-Levi

Thursday-Mammon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Monday morning, and it was Fran's day to look after Tsuna. Though he didn't like it, but rules are rules. So he got up from his bed, get his big froggy hat, and prepares from what has to come.

On the other side of the house, there's a certain brunet who woke up early because he is really excited today. Remember at the shrine, he was planning something for Fran. And now is the time to make a move. So leaving his bedroom, he ran to Fran's door and knocked.

"Fran!! Come on!! Don't be a sleepy head!" Shouted Tsuna. After a few minutes, no answer can be heard in the other side of the door. And this worries Tsuna. 'Wait maybe there's something inside that hat that makes poor Fran sleep' He widen his eyes in realization and knocked again at the door.

"FRAN!! FRAN!! REMOVE THAT HAT NOW!! THERE'S POIS-"

"Tsunayoshi-kun. You're waking the others up" Said Fran as he opened the door. Though it was not written on his face, he was clearly annoyed.

"Mou~ Fran! I told you to call me Tsuna. Are you not tired of saying my full name?" Tsuna pouted with puppy eyes.

"No. And it is not your full name. Your full name would be together with your surname" Fran said

Tsuna puffed his cheeks out. "I knew that! But the thing is I do NOT have a surname"

"Yes you do. Do you want me to spell it out for you" Fran bluntly said.

But Tsuna hated his surname so dodged the question, instead he tried the infamous puppy eyes to make Fran say his name. "Please Fran! Can you at least call me Tsuna?"

"No."

"Please" Now with larger eyes.

Fran, even though he was emotionless, he couldn't resist Tsuna's cuteness. So he grumbled in annoyance. "Fine you win. Now can you please stop being annoying? Tsuna" Tsuna smiled. 'Make Fran say his name. Check. Annoy him. Check' He will now then move on to the next.

"So what do you want to do?" Asked Fran.

Tsuna thought for a moment before replying "Let's go to the park!"

"What if you saw your ex-family?"

"It's fine. I have you"

Fran shrugged his shoulders. "If you say so"

So a minute later, they are now strolling at the park.

"So Fran why do always say things in a monotone voice?" Asked Tsuna curiously.

"Habit"

"From where?"

"From somewhere. Now don't ask"

And that ends their conversation. It's always like this. What Tsuna expect is a straight answer so he never gave up.

"Then why do you always have that large froggy hat... or the apple?"