Chapter 13: The Trip to the Mist Duo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mukuro...-san?" Tsuna asked the person he bumped into with a confused look on his face. Well, how could he be not confused? In front of him is a Mukuro look-alike only a girl. Tsuna scrunched his face. He really feels that he already knew her but at the same time not. He was deep in thoughts that he didn't even realize that the person already stood up.

"I'm sorry... Excuse me." The girl muttered as she dusted her clothes and ran away behind Tsuna. That's the only time he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Ah! Wait!" He shouted but he was already too late. The girl is already too far for him to catch up so he just stared at the leaving figure. She also had this pineapple hairstyle just like Mukuro, only lighter and an eyepatch to where Mukuro had an unusual eye. She is clutching to her bag like it's really important though Tsuna caught a glimpse of something metallic inside. And more importantly, she wears a kokuyo uniform. That's the same place where he is going. He shrugged his shoulders. 'Weird' He thought and continued walking.

He passed by on some clothing shops, candy shops, and some other shops when someone called him. "Tsuna-nii!" Tsuna looked around. He already knew who called him. It was none other than Lambo. After a few more looks, he finally found Lambo, running towards him in the middle of the road. He smiled and was about to catch him in case he suddenly jumped when his intuition flared up. Something bad is going to happen.

He is now sweating bullets. His intuition is not going to stop anytime soon. Then he suddenly heard a loud noise just a mile away from where he is. He widen his eyes realizing the fact that the loud noise came from a truck which is going really fast and is going to run over- "LAMBO!" He shouted.

On an alleyway, there's a girl hiding in the shadows with her eye as large as it can be while mumbling. "Mukuro-sama...". And on the other corner, a fedora-wearing baby tilted his hat to shadow his eyes. A green cellphone is in his hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lambo knew what was happening. He knew the moment he heard a loud noise. He already froze on spot when he saw the blinding light in the corner of his eye. He knew a truck is going to run over him. He didn't want to die yet. He still has a mission to eliminate Reborn. Tears are already falling from his eyes. "T-tsuna-nii.. i-is" He sniffled. He knew Tsuna is going to save him. Just inches away from him, he felt warm hands on his body and saw a bright orange flame. And the last thing he heard is the screeching sound of the tires.

Lambo regained consciousness. Gasps, shouts, and gossips can be heard in the background. "Poor kid. It's the truck's fault." One of the people said to the person beside him. "Luckily, the brunet caught the kid just in time" Replied the other. "Yeah, but look at him. Have you already called the ambulance and police?"

Lambo heard all what they said and wished it wasn't true. Then he realized that arms are surrounding him. Hugging him like he is being protected. He opened his eyes. It was his Tsuna-nii with his eyes closed. He gently got out of Tsuna's grasp and shook him. "Tsuna-nii!" He cried as he continues to shake him. "Tsuna-nii! Please wake up! Lambo-san is really sorry!"

Tsuna twitched as he slowly fluttered his eyes open. His head and body hurts like crazy. Who can blame him? It's been a long time since he used his hyper dying will mode that fast. And probably someone he knew saw him. Someone like Reborn. He groaned just thinking the possibility. Then he remembered Lambo who is crying beside him. He slowly shifted himself so can sit down in front of Lambo. "Thank goodness you're alright, Lambo. I was really worried." He said and smiled as the people slowly disperse seeing as they are okay.