Chapter 5: That Faithful Day

“What will you do when we’re gone? You can’t always rely on us little trash.”

Tsuna is disappointed. Ever since they went to Italy, all they ever do is train. Though he’s already an expert when it comes to different weapons, he still has problems with his flames. And Xanxus reverts back on calling him ‘Little Trash’. ‘I miss the times when all we ever do is have fun. Come to think of it, what are they rushing for? It’s not my fault that I can’t really control my cloud flames that well’.

Tsuna always see them in the meeting room without him. If not, busy with some papers. He is very lonely. All alone in his room when he had a free time. And when training, they were always desperate, well no that desperate, to have Tsuna control his flames. Well, it’s not that he’s really having difficulty using it, it’s because he feels that cloud flames and him does not suit together. He always feels really exhausted after using it only for a limited period of time. He feels that there’s something inside him waiting to be awaken so he closed his eyes and concentrated.

“We only have 4 months left, little trash”. Tsuna frowned after hearing this. They are always saying something about 4 months left until something big will happen. What exactly will happen? No one is explaining to him. His head is always aching when hearing that. But whatever will happen, he will join and never back out. No matter what happens, whether it’s dangerous or not, he WILL protect them. Not the other way around.

He felt heat bubbling throughout his body. It’s calm and in harmony. It’s like it’s in sync with him. And now, he feels that the warm feeling is joining at a certain point in his forehead. When he opened his eyes, Xanxus smirked. Their efforts haven’t gone to waste. There, at the center of the training room, stands Tsuna with a blazing orange eyes and sky flames, purer than any other, dancing on his forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only said that I have cloud flames. Now what just happen the other day, Xanxus-nii? It’s no doubt that it’s sky flames. Why did you lie?” Tsuna asked after witnessing his own sky flames the other day. He can’t believe he had it because from what he knows, sky flames are mostly only for the boss or head of a family. He’s not a boss, and never will be.

“I did not lie. You still have cloud flames. It’s your secondary flame. I only kept a secret.” Xanxus calmly said. He knew this is going to happen once Tsuna knows about his own sky flames.

“But still, Xanxus-nii, keeping a secret is also the same as lying. Besides, is a family supposed to keep the truth away from a member? You all know but me.” Tsuna thought up a bit before continuing. “Or maybe you didn’t tell me because you’re afraid that once I found out about this, I would take your beloved position away from you.”

There was a moment of silence before Xanxus let out his flame of wrath and destroyed the nearby object and slapped Tsuna. “You are not in the position to talk to me like that, Tsunayoshi. Who knows, maybe you’re also hiding a lot of thing from us. And remember this; I’m not afraid that someday you would take the position. You’re a part of the family, a part of me. If taking the position is what you want, then I will support you.”

Tsuna is guilty. He just accused Xanxus-nii for something that's not even true. He is also keeping secrets yet he got angry at him. During his stay with the Varia, he learned all about Vongola, including the CEDEF with the stupid man leading this. He also learned about his eligibility to be the Vongola Decimo because of his bloodline with primo or basically the man from his dreams. Did he consult any of them about this? No, he kept it to himself. He is a pathetic little brother.