Chapter 18: Their Little Reunion

Chapter 18: Just their Little Reunion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're late mini-trash." The familiar voice greeted.

Tsuna can't believe it. Is he just hearing things? But no, he definitely sensed some people inside. Who? Is it really them? Is it really his family? Tsuna slowly raised his head and the next thing he knew, tears are already cascading down from his eyes. 6 people he knew from heart is in front of him. After a year of being apart they have finally reunited again. "Xanxus-nii..." He whispered and ran towards them.

The Varia smiled finally seeing the little brother again. They have been stressed for a year so seeing him is one way to relieve it. And so, when they saw Tsuna ran towards them, they expected a hug but what happened made them silent. And not just silent, they feared what will happen. Why? Because Tsuna just punched Xanxus. I repeat, Tsuna just PUNCHED Xanxus on the face.

"Just how long do you intend me to wait?! I waited one freaking year without receiving calls or messages from any of you. What are you even doing there? And now you just barged in the house without even saying anything and scaring me because I thought someone had managed to break in." Tsuna cried and fell to his knees. He really missed them so much, he can't help but teach them a lesson. He doesn't even care if they got mad at him which they probably won't. "You guys are idiots."

The rest of the Varia doesn't know what they should do now after Tsuna said that. Should they regret they ever left Tsuna alone? Feel happy that they saw him again? Should they comfort him? Or should they pity him for ever doing that to their boss? Well, their questions have been answered when Xanxus stood from his seat and went towards Tsuna.

Panic immediately raised from the Varia's face when they knew what was going on and began doing their own pleads. "Bossu! Tsu-chan didn't do anything, did he? Please let him be." Lussuria exclaimed.

"Ushishishi~ Boss, you should just vent your frustrations to this frog not the bunny." Bel said while poking several of his knives to Fran's headwear.

"I'd even consider the fake prince's suggestion, boss." Fran surprisingly said just to save Tsuna.

"Yare yare. Boss, you can just use my illusions if you want. Free of charge." Mammon unusually suggested as he float around Xanxus but was ignored.

"Boss, please let me be your stress reliever." Levi pleaded as he shield Tsuna but just like Mammon, Xanxus didn't even took a glance at him.

They tried their best to help but they were just ignored. Xanxus then stared at Tsuna, who was crying at the moment, and said. "Stand up mini-trash."

And so, with one last hiccup, Tsuna slowly stood up not wanting his Xanxus-nii to get angrier. The others began to look away as they didn't want to see the scene. Even Tsuna closed his eyes expecting a hit but none happened. Instead, he felt warm arms wrapping around him.

"Sorry, Tsuna. Forgive me." Xanxus muttered.

Tsuna opened his eyes not believing what was happening. His Xanxus-nii was hugging him and more importantly apologizing to him. Then, he returned the hug. "It's okay Xanxus-nii. I forgive you. I'm also sorry for hitting you without thinking."

Lussuria, after seeing what happened, can't help but smile at the heart warming scene. So without a second thought, he pulled all the other members towards them and shouted. "Group hug!” And so they did, albeit forcefully.

They hugged almost for a minute until Xanxus had finally threatened them to get off. Tsuna laughed at the sight. It's really been a long time since they bonded like this though Tsuna finally sensed something amissed. "Hey, where's Squalo-nii?"