Chapter 22 Until the Last: Goodbye

Author's note: Hello there Alice here! It's been a while lol. I think no one knows me now. But I will get to the point. I have no excuse for my absence. Well actually I have. College life is really hard. You can't even have a wink of sleep because you have to finish all of your works. (But please don't be scared. It's still fun.). (And also I have jumped from fandom to fandom: GF, SU, UT.. that's no excuse.)

The reason I am here because I decided to officially say goodbye. The last time I have updated all of my stories was when I still have free time. But now, things have changed. I'm already at my last year of college and after this, I'm going to find a job. I'm going to be busier than ever. I will try my best to write again but not this particular story anymore or any of my khr fanfics.

So before I say goodbye, I will be leaving a gift for you guys who read my story, He Deserves Better, until the end. I will be writing the whole plot here but be warned, this is all from memory because I lost my notes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 Until to What I Remember:

-The ring conflict had officially begun. Here's the list of the battles.

Sun Battle: Ryohei vs. Lussuria. Ryohei won.

Lightning Battle: Lambo vs. Levi. Levi won. Ieyasu was forced to forfeit because Lambo cannot fight. Not because he was harmed.

Rain Battle: Yamamoto vs. Squalo. Squalo won. (Because Yamamoto is still too weak here) And Squalo gave some advice to Yamamoto.

Storm Battle: Gokudera vs. Bel. Bel won. (Same with Yamamoto. It's a battle of who cares for Tsuna more.) Just imagine the Varia provoking them and they're having too much fun.

Mist Battle: Mukuro vs. Mammon. Mukuro won.

Cloud Battle: Hibari vs. Gola Mosca. Obviously Hibari won. Haha. And this is where the drama begins.

So after the cloud battle, Ieyasu's team was overjoyed because they had managed to have a tie with Varia. Just one more battle and they would win. And they would get Tsuna back. The Cervello came and just as they were announcing the winner, Gola Mosca went on rampage. Everybody immediately went on defense and Ieyasu got the chance to shoot Gola Mosca. Before Ieyasu shoot, Tsuna suddenly appeared and tried to stop Ieyasu but it was too late. Tsuna ran to Gola Mosca expecting the Ninth to fall out unconscious but what fell is only a dummy.

Tsuna became confused and looked at Xanxus. Xanxus was about to say something when Nono came to the scene. He told them that he was sick and he tried his best to come. He didn't really want to see them fight but what was done cannot be undone. And there's only one more battle left. He went to Tsuna and pat his head. "You really had become strong Tsunayoshi since the last time I saw you. Xanxus really took good care of you."

"Nono, how? I thought you are inside."

Nono straightened up. "Xanxus made a deal with me. You know his story. You know how it will be. You have a choice now. It's for you to decide." Then he coughs. "I guess I'm still too weak."

Nobody dared to move as Nono was escorted back to his car. They were still too shocked about the revelation of Xanxus taking care of Tsuna. After a while, the Cervello speaks. "As Nono had said, the battle will still continue. Tomorrow, the battle between Sawada Ieyasu and Xan-"

"Stop!" Everybody looked at Tsuna who had his skyflames out. "I'm really sorry Xanxus-nii. I might hate the name but I'm still Sawada Tsunayoshi. I'm also a candidate to become the Vongola 10th and I have the right to fight for it."

He Deserves Better (Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara