Chapter 18.5 Cosplay Week Varia Style

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna was just in his room when he caught sight of something shining just around the corner. Curiously, he walked towards it and wiped off some dusts. It was a treasure box; the same one they saw with the letter from Xanxus' mother.

"I must've brought it along by accident." he said and decided to open it. He never really had a chance to take a peek on it or even remember it when he was in the house. And so, he was quite surprised to see the contents. There were knives, feathers, furs, chains, a sword, and even parabolas. Tsuna knitted his eyebrows, he doesn't know what these things signifies but then, he suddenly remembered the Varia.

'Are these their old things?' He wondered. Surely, it does. The metals are a little bit rusty, and the others are already torn up. Now what to do with then? After making quite a mess in his room, Tsuna then had this great idea. What if he take these things and start imitating them? And so, Tsuna's cosplaying adventure began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bel really have nothing to do when he decided to polish his weapons in a vacant room. It must be really shiny and sharp if he still wants to maintain his Varia quality. Well, whoever kill with a rusty knife? So, he continued to clean and while he was busy, he suddenly heard his signature laugh.

"Ushishishi~" Bel quirked an eyebrow. He was confused. He's the only one who can use that laugh. And where have he heard that familiar voice again? Thinking, he began to sense some presence behind him. So only logical thing to do if that's what you call it, he threw his newly polished knife on the newcomer.

On the other hand, Tsuna is really having fun imitating Bel. After the maids helped him for the clothes, he quickly went to where Bel is when a knife suddenly came flying to him. Luckily, with the help of his hyper intuition and training, he caught it with ease. But that doesn't mean he didn't yelped. "HIE- Uhhh, I mean, Ushishishi~ You think you can beat me with that?"

Bel tried to stifle his laugh. This is not what he had expected. In front of him was Tsuna, with his bangs covering his eyes and wearing an old sweater Bel used to have. (Thank his scrawny body for this.) He's also holding the knife Bel just threw. "What are you doing little bunny?"

"Ushishishi~ Little bunny? Who's that? I'm Bel and I came to punish the fake prince." Tsuna said as he gently placed down Bel's weapon and reached his pockets for his own, mainly the old ones, and threw them to Bel.

Of course, Bel dodged it since he already knew his attack patterns but seriously, where did Tsuna get all of these? Not that he's mad. In fact, he's really amused about Tsuna imitating him. And so, he decided to play along. It's also been a while since he last sparred with Tsuna. "Ushishishi~ Who are you calling fake prince?"

And so their duel began. Both exchanging blows and both dodging attacks. None of them has still grazed each other. They're doing perfectly fine but unfortunately the noise is heard throughout the mansion and somebody had to stop them.

"What are you doing? We have a training room you know." Lussuria scolded. When he went inside, the room was really messy and two figures emerged. One he recognized as Bel and one was... "Tsu-chan, is that you?"

Finally noticing the new person, Tsuna turned around. "Ushishishi~ I'm not Tsu-chan. I'm Bel." Then suddenly, after he said that, he was engulfed in a tight hug.

"You're so cute Tsu-chan!" Lussuria squealed as he squeezed tighter.

"Luss-nee-chan! Too tight!"