Chapter 7: The Rain That Must Be Saved

"Ano... Gokudera-kun, you don't have to"

"No! I insist Tsuna-sama!" They are in front of Tsuna's house. It is a school day today and Gokudera, since he discovered Tsuna's house because he stalked him, wants to accompany Tsuna to school even though his apartment is actually far from Tsuna's humble home and will walk again in a long distance to school. His reason is 'to protect Tsuna-sama from danger and the stupid copy'.

"Please Gokudera-kun. I don't want to be a nuisance. I can also protect myself too" Tsuna pleaded with his infamous puppy eyes.

"No." Gokudera sharply said. It seems that he is unaffected by Tsuna's secret weapon. Well, not really. It takes up all his energy just to resist it.

Tsuna sighed knowing that there is no point in arguing. Gokudera can be sometimes scary. So he let him be. "It's your choice Gokudera. I won't interfere."

Then suddenly, in everyone's eyes, Gokudera grew some tail and ears, and a sparkled background when he heard that. He's like a lost puppy who is waiting for his master.

Tsuna sweatdropped. Gokudera is so loyal to him that it can completely flip his personality 180 degrees.

They are idling around for a few more minutes until Tsuna looked at the time. "Gokudera-kun, I think we should go now or we'll be late for school."

Gokudera straightened his body and side stepped to make way for Tsuna. Tsuna sighed again and grabbed Gokudera's hand. "Just relax Gokudera-kun -no- Hayato. We're friends, right?" He looked at Gokudera in the eyes with an honest face and smiled.

Gokudera stiffened. His Tsuna-sama held his hand and called him by his first name. What's more, he called him a friend. It is the last thing he expected from him. Heck, it is only his dream. But now, he can't believe what he experienced.

 He slapped himself for how many times with his free hand to make sure it is real and it is approved when he realized that the more he slap the more his cheeks hurts. It is true. 'Friend'. It is the most precious thing he dreams and wishes to have but now, that dream became reality and that wish came true. He smiled back at Tsuna. Embarrassed from what he did to himself and grateful to what Tsuna had said. "Hai! Tsuna-sama!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are talking with each other whilst walking to school peacefully until someone tapped the silveret's shoulder. Gokudera being Gokudera, immediately turned around and glared at the person. His dynamite are also already in his hands. When he saw who that person is, he relaxed but that annoyed look is still on his face. "What do you want, Baseball freak?"

The said person smiled at them and laughed. "Ahaha! It is you Gokudera!! I was looking for you since you didn't show up at Iey's house with me."

Gokudera glared at him again and growled. "Why would I show up on that bastard copy's house??" He then pointed at the person "And with you?"

The raven-haired person, Yamamoto Takeshg, had this confused look on his face. He was sure he said Iey and Gokudera would never raise his voice when he heard that name nor defy him. So why did Gokudera say 'Bastard copy'?. He was confused. Maybe Gokudera didn't hear it right. Or maybe he thought it was Tsuna. "Haha! You're funny Gokudera! Why would you go to Tsuna's house? You don't even know where he lives. He's such a shy person. Ah! And Gokudera, I said Iey." He chuckled then a minute later, his cheeks hurt.

"How dare you say that!!! You moron!! That bastard copy is that bastard Ieyasu of yours. Tsuna-sama is Tsuna-sama!!" Gokudera growled.

Yamamoto looked at him and that's when he saw he had company. He widens his eyes. It was the brunet. It was Tsuna. Then he smiled. Not his usual fake. It was a sad smile. "Is that so? Sorry..."