Chapter 1: Another Accident?

Though Iemitsu was also the descendant of the first generation Vongola Primo or also known as Giotto, his hyper intuition was not really that strong so he can only detect when there are real dangers, he really can't detect lies that much. Taking in the scene where his wonderful Nana is crying and his younger boy comforting his mother, he really can't stand it. But the problem is he really cannot feel any danger coming to the two but he can smell a faint danger coming to someone else. That's when he realized there's someone missing in the house and that is his little tuna-fish (no! He's not little anymore).

' No! It can't be! Not when I am here for a surprise visit! My Tuna- fish! TSUNA!' Panicking with a little curiosity he asked his beautiful wife with his reassuring smile.

"Nana? Dear? Why are you crying?" He asked slowly walking towards the two. When he was close enough he noticed that Nana froze in her place and wide eyes met with his.

"Ie...mitsu?" His wife said. Still shocked. He didn't know why she is so shocked. 'Is she not happy to see me?' Many thoughts are flooding his mind, but he brushed it off and went with the flow.

"Yes dear.. It's me" Iemitsu reassured her with his greatest smiles. "Can you please tell me what happened?"

"It's Tsu-kun. He... He's gone! I don't know where he went. I was just making tea until Ieyasu called out giving me a letter from Tsuna." She cried once again. Now he was really starting to panic. He cannot control himself. His tuna-fish gone! He promised him, he vowed to him that he will protect him. But how? now that he's gone. Now, did I tell you that he cannot detect lies? -Scratch that- He knew something is wrong. He knew something bad had happened. But what did he do? He just brushed those feelings aside. He cannot doubt his own family especially, his love one, Nana Sawada. He really trusts her.

So mouth gaping like a fish and eyes wide like a plate, he only managed to say no, stuttered, "W-What did y-you s-say?" He then fell on his knees not knowing what to do. He did not know if he would tell her that she is lying but he is scared that he will hurt her feelings or leave it be. Though the former is better for Nana deserves it, he chose the latter and asks if he could read the letter.

Ieyasu then give the letter to Iemitsu. I know all of you will ask how he got a letter so suddenly if Nana herself is shocked of her husband's sudden visit. Well, the answer is simple, after Ieyasu heard his mother lie about Tsuna, he looked at her with confused eyes. Nana then gave him a look, signaling to write a fake letter and fast. So he did it while his parents are busy being dramatic.

Luckily for him, he also knew about the mafia and his father courtesy of his mother. He knew that he will be the next heir and Tsuna isn't. He knew all about his descendant and his Intuition, via hacking by his friend who was a professional hacker and it’s not who you all think he is. He knew that Tsuna didn't know any of this. So to tell you the truth, he is secretly training by bullying losers *ahem* Tsuna at school. To tell you that this isn't planned, (when they abused Tsuna until he run away), is a lie. Back to the story, Ieyasu quickly wrote a fake letter until he heard his dad asking for the letter. He sighed in relief as he finished and gave it to his father.

Iemitsu just stared at the letter. He didn’t know if it was fake or not. He was not at home for nearly 11 years so how could he know Tsuna’s handwriting. He was just a pathetic excuse of a father. Complaining in his mind will do him no good so he started to read the letter.

To my dear family,

The day I knew about the mafia and my Tou-san, I was really scared. Yes, kaa-san, tou-san was in the mafia. I learned it when ojii-san visited years ago. Ieyasu, my little brother felt it from him. He said that it is some kind of intuition and told me all about it. After Tou-san left again and being me, as a scaredy-cat  , I locked myself up. You know this kaa-san. Numerous times, you always knocked on my room telling me that it is alright even though you don’t know what happened. Every time I came back home from school you always saw me always covered in wounds. It’s not that I was bullied or tripped on something, numerous times I tried to suicide for it is better. But Ieyasu always stop me.  And I thank him for that.