Chapter 8: Searching For The Rain

"YAMAMOTO! YAMAMOTO! DAMMIT YAMAMOTO! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Shouted Tsuna as he ran around the streets. It's Sunday today and they still haven't seen Yamamoto. Ever since that incident, he hadn't shown up. Tsuna is now very worried. What if he meets with an accident? What if someone kidnapped him? What if- He shook his head. It's not time to think of negative possibilities. His priority is Yamamoto and no other.

"Tsuna-sama!" Someone yelled. Tsuna turned around knowing that it is his friend. He is the only one who calls him that. So when he faced Gokudera, he smiled at him. He is very thankful that his silveret friend is willing to help despite his busy schedule.

"Did you see Yamamoto, Hayato?" Tsuna asked. It's been hours since they split up to find the said teen.

Gokudera looked down and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry Tsuna-sama! I did not see him. I am a disgrace!" He immediately bowed down and start hitting his head with the hard cement.

Tsuna stopped him of course, not wanting what he sees. "Hayato, it's okay. I'm not mad at all. And you're definitely not a disgrace. You're helping me, right? So please stand up" He assured.

Gokudera had these tears of joy and sparkling eyes. He was touched by what Tsuna had said. He never imagined that he would be given this kind of attention. He only knew cold ones like what Ieyasu or other mafia famiglias had done. 'You really are kind Tsuna-sama. Thank you for treating me like family. I really swear- no- vow to protect you no matter what' "What will we do now, Tsuna-sama?"

Tsuna's eyes are full of resolve. "We'll find him. We'll definitely find him"

'If Tsuna-sama is full of resolve then I will too' "Hai!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsuna-sama, where will we look next?" Gokudera asked. They are now in the shopping streets hoping to find Yamamoto there but to no avail.

"In-" Tsuna was about to speak when someone familiar called him.

"Tsuna? Is that you?" Tsuna froze. He knew that familiar voice. That very voice that made his life miserable.

"Tsu-kun?" It was his mother. He slowly turned around only to be hugged by her. "Tsu-kun! It is you! I miss you very much! You never came back! I was really worried!" She said while crying.

Hatred is all over Tsuna. Seeing his brother is one thing but meeting this woman? He's not ready. He still despise her. She is the one who ignored him, hurt him, and threw him away. "Who are you?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

Nana widens her eyes and tears are already falling from her eyes. She was sure it was Tsuna, her Tsu-kun. "Tsu-kun, what are you saying? It's me, Nana, your mother, don't you remember?"

Tsuna had this urge to snort in disgust. This woman is saying something out of character and he can't help but twitch. Though he tries to refrain since he still had a facade to keep. "It appears that you're mistaking me with someone else or should I assume that it's your son."

"No! I'm sure that it's you, Tsu-kun! My son! Please stop pretending! I know it's you!" She continued to cry.

Without any other option to keep her away from him, he smiled. Not that sweet and bright smile, a sardonic one. "Funny, you had the same name as my mother..." He glared at her. "But the last time I checked and that's a few years ago, she's dead."

Nana shadowed her eyes. She didn't expect that kind of response. To tell you the truth, she's just faking it from the very beginning because she needs him for something. And, of course she really knew that Tsuna has come back because of Ieyasu. "Oh, so your mother is dead, I'm sorry" She said grimly.