Chapter 3: My Last and First Time

After the succession of the surgery and his hospitalization for almost a week, Tsuna immediately went to Namimori Middle to meet a certain skylark. Since the day Hibari saved Tsuna, he was very grateful that he opened up to him and started to talk, and everyday he is making another of his homemade bento for the skylark seeing that he doesn't eat lunch. It was hard at first but eventually the skylark accepted him and Tsuna befriended him... somehow.

 So back to the present, Tsuna temporarily left the Varia behind preparing their HQ here in japan while he goes to school for two reasons: First is to say his goodbye to Hibari-senpai for they will not meet anymore. Oh wait, that's being too dramatic. Let's just say that he will be very busy with his new family, knowing that they are very violent, to go out and have fun. Well, as if he do these 'fun' things, he didn't even have friends. So the conclusion is, to meet a single person is a hassle, period.

The second reason is to transfer out of the school completely. He didn't want to see his bullies anymore including the bastard brother of his. With his new family now, he didn't want them to see him being a pitiful person. Tsuna knew they are strong, very strong like the silver-haired guy with the annoying shout. But although he doesn’t know their occupations, his intuition told him that they will definitely take care of him, train him to become a stronger person.

Nearing Nami middle, he sensed some unfamiliar people just around the corner. His intuition is flaring up, what lies ahead is danger. He is scared and wants to run away because he knows that it will injure him, but with a little curiousity, he slowly walked towards the corner, peeked, and eavesdropped.

If you are there with the unknown people, you can see a mop of brown near the wall but luckily for Tsuna, no one seems to notice him.

When he peeked and looked around, he didn't expect to see some men in black... again for around 5-10 of them.

'Another of these men... So what now? Get shot again or a different way this time' Tsuna rolled his eyes. Why do weird people always appear nowadays?

“Still haven't seen him?” One of the men asked.                                                                             

“No, not yet” The other replied.

'Who the heck are they talking about? It doesn't concern me, right? But why do I have a bad feeling about this?' Tsuna thought and his questions are answered when he heard the next sentence.

“We must find him. I'm sure Iemitsu-sama will be very angry when he finds out that we still haven't found his son, Tsunayoshi”

Tsuna widen his eyes. Now is the time to run!! But before he could move, one of the men looked at the spot where Tsuna is and immediately asked his companion.

“Our target has brown hair right?” He asked.

“Yes”

“Has doe-like eyes”

“Uhm, yes why?”

“Skinny?”

“You really are persistent. For the third time yes!”

“Then, get ready. I already found our target”

This time, his companion was shocked. “WHAT?! WHERE?!”

“There” He then pointed at Tsuna and of course Tsuna saw this.

He froze for a moment, and then started to run. Fast. This action has slapped all of the men back to their senses. One man had shouted. “OI WAIT!!”