Alone Time With Sammy (Sam)

"Sammy!" You groaned, "Could you get that book from the top shelf?" You smirked as Sam walked over to you happily and stood behind you. He reached for the book without making an effort. He was too close, you felt his warmth on your skin.

He walked back and you saw Dean enter the room. The older brother watched you both interacting with each other.

The story currently was pretty interesting. Dean's convinced that you and Sam have a thing going on. It's true, you and Sam know that you like each other but Dean doesn't. Sam and you have been teasing Dean lately. You act all flirty and seductive with Sam infront of Dean and Sam does the same, eyeing you when you'd walk and stare at you when you'd sit opposite him. It drove Dean mad and obsessed with you guys as a couple.

You two did the same thing right now as well. You smirked as you read your book. "You know I've had enough of this... This... This not getting together! I know you guys like each other. I KNOW IT!" Dean stated, throwing his hands everywhere.

"What are you talking about Dean?" Sam teased. You struggled to keep your laughter hidden. "Just go get laid or something already, GOSH!" Dean said with frustration.

You stood up suddenly, all eyes on you. "You know what? That's a good idea," You said and grabbed Sam's hand, "Come on baby, I've been waiting for this." You kissed his cheek and winked at Dean, who sighed with relief. He went to get his headphones, for obvious reasons.

*****

Dean was satisfied with your decision. He was proud that he successful got you and Sam together.

He was walking back from the kitchen, a beer in his hand, when he passed by Sammy's room.

"Oh Sammm... pleeaasee stoppp," Dean heard you moan. He heard something shatter when it fell to the ground. "See what's happened now? Disobedient and dirty," You sort of scolded.

Dean smirked and tip-toed away. He couldn't believe that you and Sam listened to him.

*****

The next day

"So... How was it?" Dean grinned like a child as you made yourself a cup of tea. "Fine..." You wrapped yourself tighter in the cardigan.

Sam entered and he smiled at you. Dean kept giving you both looks, searching for some reaction to yesterday.

"Dean what's wrong with you?" Sam asked, slightly creeped out. "Nothing... I'm just happy for both of you. Finally got together and did your thing," Dean replied, gleaming.

You looked at Sam then laughed. "Did our thing? Dean... We didn't do what you think we did," You clarified.

"Wait, he thinks we...?" Sam looked at you and you nodded. He chuckled.

"But... But... I heard you two," He was lost for words, "And something broke and you guys were talking and-and-"

"We watched a movie: Final Destination. I hate it but Sammy here dared me to. It's too graphic for me, even though I'm a hunter," You revealed. Sam got up and walked towards his bedroom. He retrieved the broken item and brought it back to you and Dean.

"This is what broke, the picture frame," Sam showed it to the older brother who was speechless, "She threw a pillow at me-"

"After he started coming up with disgusting scenarios," You shivered at the thought of him talking about how squishy and juicy it would be to eat eyeballs and drinking the juices squeezed out of a liver. It was enough to make you gag, even though you know it isn't real and your life is full of spewing guts of supernatural creatures.

"He threw a pillow back at me but it missed and broke the frame," You told and looked at Sam. Dean was slightly horrified and red in the face, embarassed at the misunderstanding.

Dean laughed nervously, "Well... You guys can forget about my thoughts and comments."

"Oh and by the way... We've slept together already," You said, taking a sip from your cup of tea. "What?!" Dean said in shock.

"Yup, and you didn't know about it," Sam said and smirked. You both laughed at Dean who was so lost and confused.

 You both laughed at Dean who was so lost and confused