Winter Wonderland (Dean)

🎶: 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran

__________________

You jogged back to the Bunker, relaxed but sweaty because of your run. You loved the outdoors and right now, the weather was amazing. It was chilly, you wore a jogging suit and nothing else to wrap you warmly.

You scrunched your nose, it felt cold all of a sudden when a speck fell onto it. You looked up and smiled happily. It started to snow.

You ran back to the Bunker quickly, excited by the wintery weather. You opened the door and ran down the stairs. You watched as Dean continued to read his lore book, a hand rubbing his forehead.

"DEAN DEAN DEAN!" You excliamed and jogged to the table he sat at, "We have to go outside right now. It's snowing!" He looked at you with his eyebrows raised and sighed.

"I'm not in the mood right now, maybe later," He said and you crossed your arms. You frowned as he looked at you tiredly and slightly fed up with work.

Ever since Sam passed on, Dean has retracted from the whole lively and fun-loving mood, only employing it seldomly. He was more serious and committed to his work. You hated seeing him like this. Sam's death ruined you internally too, but Dean was just plain depressed, and he refuses to talk about it.

You walked over to him and leaned on the table. "Babe please? Can we go out just for a bit? I hate seeing you like this," You requested. "[y/n] please-"

"You're always occupied in your work, I rarely see you enjoying life," You said, "Come on, it'll be fun!" He thought for a moment then sighed, nodding his head in commitment.

"Yay!" You said excitedly and kissed his cheek, "Love you! Wait here, I'll get your jacket." He smiled as you walked off, adoring your energy at every moment of the day.

You put on your winter clothes, a white wooly cardigan and a jacket on top, with boots to walk in the snow. You had a scarf around your neck and a grey beanie covered your head. For Dean, you grabbed his jacket, a scarf and also a beanie. You grinned as you ran back to library.

"Babe I got your clothes!" You said and gave them to him. He looked at you in awe, "You look... cozy." He pulled you by your waist, you were inches apart.

You raised an eyebrow and smirked, giving him a questioning look. "You're like a teddy bear," He said and gripped you tightly, kissing you on the cheek.

Dean chuckled and put his jacket on. He wrapped his scarf around his neck but stopped when he saw the beanie.

"There's no way I'm wearing that," He said and put his arms out in front of him as he took a step back.

"Oh come on Dean! Please? You'll look adorable!" You said and he shook his head. You stood on your toes, attempting to put it over his head. He stood on his toes too, making himself taller and making it trickier for you to get to his head.

You grunted, it was starting to get frustrating. You stepped a bit, falling into his chest. He held you by your arms and you looked up into his eyes. You pecked his lips and gave him a small smile, "Please wear it... for me?"

Dean sighed, it was hard for him to say no to you. "Okay, but just this once," He said and you kissed him harder. "I love you babe," You said and held his hand, pulling him to the Bunker's main door.

*****

It was beautiful. It snowed lightly, enough to make it fun but in a small quantity, not making it annoying.

"Dean this is so good!" You squealed. He smiled, looking at you as if he was falling in love with you for the first time.

You  walked ahead, Dean at your side. "You like snow?" He asked and you hugged his arm. "I love snow, it's so calming," You replied, adoring the snow falling from the sky.

SMASH!

You stood in shock as your face and hands froze because of how cold it was. Dean threw a snowball at you and you were boiling with anger.

"DEAN!" You shouted and he laughed. "What? You said you love snow," He said and continued to laugh.

You squinted as you smirked, gathering as much snow in your palms as you could and pressing it into a ball. Dean started to back away, looking afraid. You walked towards him then ran, throwing the ball at his back.

He yelled in misery, the snow went into his clothes and down his back. "Cold, cold, COLD!" Dean jumped around, trying to get rid of the ice. You laughed out loud, "Revenge is a bitch huh?!" He glared at you, ready to attack.

He grinned, stepping forward and bending down a bit as if he was about to wrestle you. You bent over and gathered all the snow you could, flinging it to Dean. It hit his face and he spat snow out of his mouth, you giggled.

He ran to you, holding you over his shoulder. "Dean, put me down NOW!" You hit his back as you wriggled energetically.

"Never! You asked for it," He said and got some snow in his hand. He put you down and gripped one of your arms tightly. You couldn't get put of his grip.

He took the snow and stuffed it down your back. "I HATE YOU DEAN!" You yelled and shivered, twitching and jumping around so that the snow would fall out of your cardigan.

"I know you love me," He smirked and gave you a flying kiss. You roared, charging at him at your highest speed. Dean turned to run away but he tripped and fell face-first onto the ground.

You came to a sudden halt, laughing your ass off as Dean lay as still as possible. You bent down, slightly concerned but you fell for his trick. He tripped your foot and you fell onto the snow next to him. It was his turn to laugh.

You looked at him with hate, climbing onto his stomach and pinning his arms down. You were stronger than he thought.

You threw some snow into his face and giggled. He was unamused. To tease him a bit, you lifted his shirt and placed your hands on his abs. You felt his pulse rise, He looked at you with questions racing in his mind.

"W-What are y-you doing?" He questioned and you grinned. You leaned to kiss him, your hands moving up and resting on his chest. He started to sit up but you had a differently plan.

When he wasn't expecting it, you threw some snow under his shirt and onto his chest.

"Oh f-[y/n]!" He sat up forcefully, though you remained in his lap. You laughed as he tried to get rid of the cold sensation that made him shiver.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. He pulled you into a hug and once again you were a victim of his plan.

He stuffed a decent amount of snow down your back again. His fingers traced your skin, you grabbed his hand. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH," You exclaimed, gripping his shirt because of the sharp coldness.

Once you relaxed a bit, you said, "Okay okay, I think we should have a truce." Dean smiled and nodded. He pecked you on the lips before getting up.

"So... what do you say about a nice hot cup of coffee?" He asked and you raised your eyebrows.

"Well, I say 'lead the way!'" You responded and he put his arm out for you. You held onto to it, walking towards the closest coffee shop available.

You loved snow days and it was even better when you had a chance to be with someone you love.