The Hot Guy Every Girl Wants (Sam AU)

This imagine is a high school AU,  featuring season 1/2 Sammy, but more on the 'Dean side' if you know what I mean...

(Sorry, I was SUPER busy!
I couldn't update 😕)

🎶: 'Thinkin 'Bout You' by Dua Lipa

________________________

Oh my God... It's him, You thought while biting your lip slightly.

He looked at everyone he passed, a smile beaming across his face. He ran a hand through his soft brown hair and you felt weak in your knees.

Then he looked at you.

It was as if you were in a movie, everything going slow motion when a hot person walks in front of the main character.

For a moment, you forgot to breathe... but then he smiled at you-

CLANG!

You didn't realise but you kicked the wall of lockers behind you. You received a few glances and snickers, you frowned. It just sucks to be you, with the low self-esteem and confidence.

His name is Sam Winchester and 'hot' can't even begin to describe him. He's great at everything: studies, sports, even in relationships... or so you've heard.

He's every girl's dream guy and you... well, you aren't exactly one whose name is out there. You barely have any friends and you just focus on yourself, trying not to poke your nose into everything.

You sighed and walked ahead after closing your locker. You slung your bag over your shoulder and stared at the cover of the math textbook you had in your-

THUMP!

You backed up, your head aching slightly because you bumped into someone's shoulder. You looked up and widened your eyes.

You luck just... sucks. You had to bump into your crush huh?

"I-I-I'm sorry Sa-"

"Hey, it's okay," He smiled softly, "Here, you dropped this piece of paper." He examined it before giving it back to you. "It seems like we have math together," He expressed then put his hand out, "I'm Sam by the way."

You hesitated but before it got awkward, you shook his hand and smiled. "I'm [y/n] [y/l/n]," You told and gulped. Why did you say your full name?!

"Okay..." He chuckled, "See you in class."

You waved at him then sighed once he left you standing alone. You would have honestly killed yourself, but you couldn't miss math class.

*****

"Is this yours?" Someone called out to you, the sound of shoes tapping on the floor as they walked towards you. You shrugged it off, it's probably for someone-