"You're Such A Tease" (Misha)

One word for this: Kinky

LONG ONE!! (Go crazy with your imagination! 😏😉)

After seeing JIBCON 2017, THIS could totally happen in real life 😂😏

🎶: 'Gorilla' by Bruno Mars

________________________

The conversation had gotten pretty weird. You were on stage at a Supernatural convention talking about usual scenes filmed on set and right now, it was scenes involving you.

"So I had a scene with Dean I think last season, which was fine I guess," You felt awkward talking about it, "I mean, sex scenes are pretty awkward and stuff but it was okay."

Jensen looked at you with an eyebrow raised. He was going to say something but stopped. You asked him to say what he wanted and he sighed.

"Okay but seriously, as Dean, I've had a lot of scenes like those and can I just say that the one with you was by far the best," Jensen revealed and the fans went crazy, "No but seriously it was really really..." He drifted off and Misha wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Hey! She's my wife, not yours," Misha said defensively and kissed you on the cheek. Jensen mouthed a 'sorry'. "But I'm just saying that if you get a scene with her, it's all good," Jensen said and you hit his arm.

"I know right!" Misha looked at Jensen as they exchanged looks of pleasure, "This is one thing I can agree with Jensen about: sex with [y/n]."

You slapped his and looked at him with disbelief, "Okay change the topic boys!" Misha winked at you

"You know, when you had a scene with him that actually got me thinking... Cas should have one with your character," Misha said and you watched him speak.

You giggled, "And then this season, he got the scene. Yay! But he couldn't do anything cause I was pregnant that time!"

"Is it too much to ask?" Misha said and you squeezed his shoulder.

You sighed slightly. Sure, the convention was interesting but you were getting kind of bored while the boys had fun. You decided to mess around with him, trying to turn him on but not making it extremely publically awkward.

When you shot that scene with Jensen you were starting to show really barely. If no one said you were pregnant they wouldn't notice. Now at the con you were 6 months in, and if your plan succeeded he'd have a tough time living with it.

You wrapped your arm around Misha. They continued to talk about the supernatural set and bloopers, while you slipped your hand under his shirt, lightly touching his back.