'I'll Throw Away My Faith Babe' (Kyra x Castiel)

🎶: 'Angel With A Shotgun' by The Cab
(Such an accurate song for Cas 😍👌)

(Requested by KyraLeBlanc)

Sorry about the delay. I wanted to get the lines and actually make it worth reading...

_________________________

You coughed. It was the dust that was irritating your throat. The dark, underground lair of stone was starting to creep you out.

Your attention was caught by a rusty old chest. It had a layer of dust, uncleaned for at least a decade. You walked over with caution, careful not to knock any of the artifacts or trip over anything.

Dean and Sam are busy guarding and keeping demons, specifically Crowley, away from the tablet. It is your responsibility to get it out as quick as possible, without damaging it.

Castiel walked into the lair, raising his eyebrows slightly when he saw you with the chest. You looked up to him, "I found the tablet... I think."

You grabbed a rusty old blade from the table top and forced the chest open. You peeked with fascination, picking up a heavy slab of rock from inside.

Castiel walked over, staring at the object. "Give me the tablet," He said, monotone. You squinted your eyes with suspicion, "We're supposed to take this to Kevin, so that he can translate it."

He nodded, "Yes, and I'll do that immediately." You took as step back, "Uh, the boys and I can do it. It's not that far actually." The Angel stepped forward, "Give me the tablet Kyra."

You moved the tablet away, protecting it. "Why don't we take it to him and you continue your mission: Finding the other half of the demon tablet," You told, "It is priority, isn't it?"

**TRANSPORTED**

"Kill her, Castiel. Do it and bring the tablet back to Heaven!" Naomi ordered. Castiel gulped, not wanting to obey. "She is difficult to reason with," He said and Naomi rolled her eyes. "KILL HER," She commanded and Castiel frowned.

**TRANSPORTED**

Cas took his Angel blade out from his coat and gripped it tightly. "Cas..." You looked at him with fear. What the hell is wrong with him?!

He stepped forward. "Cas, you don't have to do this. Please," You sort of pleaded. Every time he took a step forward you went a step back, your heartbeat rising.

"Cas, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but if you're in there and you can hear me, you don't have to do this!" You shouted, attempting to reach some part deep within his sanity.

He raised his blade then attacked you. You used the Angel tablet as a shield, which you think isn't the wisest decision, given that it is probably the most valuable thing in the whole of creation.

"CAS!" You yelled, once again trying to reach the true him. He had no expression, no feelings, no empathy on his face... and it scared you to death.

**TRANSPORTED**

Castiel felt odd, out of place. "This isn't right," He said, fidgeting with his blade. "Do you realise what that tablet can do for us? For heaven?" Naomi said, treating Castiel as if he didn't know jack squat.