"I'm C-Cas..." (Destiel AU)

Ahhh young Dean and Cas is something I love to think about 😍😍😍 What about you?

Man this one is super cute, if you like Destiel and stuff! Enjoy!

🎶: 'Blue Jeans' by Lana Del Rey

________________________

1982 - Los Angeles

Dean Winchester, 23, enrolled into the University of California in Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting, finds himself bored to death while being sort of stuck in his dorm room.

He smiles at the dart board stuck behind the room door, challenging himself to beat his own record score. He stands up and stretches his arms before picking up the darts that sit in his ACDC mug, gifted to him by his brother Sam on his 19th birthday.

He places his feet shoulder-length apart and bends forward slightly, raising his arm up and aiming at the room door. He shuts his left eye and sticks his tongue out a bit. He hits the first one close to the centre, but Dean isn't satisfied with it.

He picks the next dart and aims at the centre. He moves his arm back and forth, trying to get the best position. Dean swings his arm back and-

Click!

The room door opens slowly causing Dean to get distracted for a moment, and throwing the dart to the far side.

A guy stands there, appalled by the dart missing him by a hair and sticking out of the door's side frame. "Oops," Dean mumbles and the guy looks at him with surprise.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't expecting anyone to enter," Dean says and places the rest of the darts on the table, to avoid anymore mishaps.

The guy enters slowly, senses turned up a level to make sure he's prepared for anything unexpected.

"I'm Dean by the way," Dean introduces and smiles. The visitor smiles forcefully and nods, "I'm uh... C-Cas."

Dean tilts his head, puzzled, "Cas?" The guy nods quickly, "It's short for... C-Castiel." Dean smirked and looked to the floor, "Castiel... That's a nice name. It's different."

Castiel smiles softly, "Thank you Dean. Your name is also pleasant." Cas walks over to the empty side of the room, where an untouched bed stays. He places his bags on top and takes his jacket off, putting it over the desk chair's back rest.

"Uh, I need to ask... why are you here?" Dean questions, watching Castiel's every move. Cas turns around with an eyebrow raised, "I'm your roommate. See it says here. Room 7 on the 6th floor, 67."

Castiel walks over to Dean and shows him papers with all the names of students and their dorm rooms. Next to Castiel's name is another, Dean Winchester.

"Ah, well," Dean nods, "Welcome roomie. We shall enjoy the year!" He puts his hand out and Castiel shakes it, though being hesitant at first.

It's the first time Dean notices Castiel's eyes. Behind the thick-framed black square glasses, he has the most beautiful pools of blue eyes that he has ever seen. People say that Dean's eyes are beyond this world but he thinks that he has just found the new achievement holder.

"Um Dean, are you alright?" Castiel asks, clearly uncomfortable. Dean snatches his hand from Castiel's, eyes drifting to his lips for a split second.