"I Just Want To Be Loved" (Crowley)

This imagine was requested by DangerouslyClose!
(Sorry it took so long! I had a bit of writer's block with this one... 😕)

This is the first Crowley imagine so thanks for that!

(If y'all want more Crowley, pls comment)

🎶Song for the imagine🎶: 'I Wanna Be Free' by Panic! At The Disco
(It may not fit the imagine but just listen to it from Crowley's POV)

____________________________

"What... Where's Dean?" You questioned as you looked over Sam's shoulder as he walked to you. He sighed slightly, "He went with Cas because Naomi has taken Metatron."

You held your forehead, "Cas? You go out for two minutes to check where Dean is and he's gone suddenly." Sam placed his hands in his pocket and you frowned.

"Well, let's get this trial going. The thought of Crowley becoming human is filling me with excitement," You said and walked into the old, wooden church.

Crowley sat in a chair, handcuffed, with chains around his neck. A red devil's trap was spray painted onto the floor below him. "You think these will hold me?" Crowley pulled on his cuffs and grunted, "You're... wrong."

"Yeah well, no harm in trying," You said and placed a hand on your hip. You and Crowley had a not-so-pleasant history with each other and you were glad you could remove his 'demon' status.

Sam walked over to the table at the other end of the room and filled a syringe with his blood. You heard him groan and you walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You sure about this?" You whispered and he nodded, smiling softly. You stepped away and Sam walked towards Crowley.

"If you think injecting me with human blood will make me human-"

Sam ignored Crowley's words and inserted the injection into his neck. Crowley groaned but Sam looked at him with a confused look. There was no change in Crowley's attitude.

"See you in an hour Moose," Crowley smirked and had that irritating expression on his face that made your blood boil.

*****

"How we doing moose?" Crowley asked, "Is it about time for the next love injection?" He sounded extremely irritating. Sam held your arm and looked at you, noticing your annoyance.

You looked at the King of Hell with eyebrows raised when he started singing 'Changes' by David Bowie.

"Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes," He sang, "Turn and face the strange, ch-ch-changes. Just going to have to be a different man. Time may change me, but I can't trace-"

The whole building started to shake, as if an earthquake was in action. The doors swung open, the sound of it was defeaning. The floor was cracking down the middle, breaking the devil's trap that enslaved Crowley.