'Well' Brewed Cup Of Joe (Misha)

This imagine is dedicated to XxSasMasterxX, someone who loves Misha buckets and buckets, right?

ENJOY! (I hope you enjoy this!)

____________________________

You felt the covers pull away from your legs, uncovering your shorts-wearing thighs. You stirred awake, the sudden chill on your skin made you shiver. Soon enough, your were fully uncovered, wrapping your arms around yourself.

"Baby, you awake?" You said hoarsely and sat up, leaning back on your arms. Someone peeked out from under the covers, frowning slightly. Your boyfriend had the messiest hair and you tilted your head in confusion. He looked completely fresh, as if he hadn't slept at all.

"I-I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" Misha asked guilty and you nodded. He sighed then kissed your hand, you smiled softly. "You can go back..." He paused, squeezing your hand a bit and groaning, "You can go to sleep."

You turned to your bedside table and switched the lamp on. You shut your eyes immediately, the bright light stung. You rubbed your eyes then asked, "What's wrong babe?" You crossed your legs and faced him. He sat up a bit as well and ran a hand through his hair. He rested his head back on the bed frame and shut his eyes, as if in pain.

"Are you in pain? Is it your stomach? Your legs? You did do a lot of work yesterday. Maybe it's your back," You said in a worried rush. He chuckled a bit then winced.

"I-It's my head, I'm having the worst headache I've ever had in my life right now," He explained with difficulty. The pain was so much that he couldn't keep his eyes open.

You got up from the bed and slipped your feet into some fuzzy slippers. He held your arm back and looked at you with a questioning expression.

"Where are you going?" He asked and you told him that you're getting him some medicine. He nodded then lay back down, a hand on his forehead, pressing his temples.

Five minutes later, you returned with a warm glass of chocolate milk and a pain killer pill. Misha sat up straight and took a deep breath. You gave him the medicine and he placed it in his mouth. He looked at the glass of milk and looked at you, puzzled.

"I'm not a child [y/n], I don't need warm milk," He commented and you crossed your arms, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged and swallowed the pill. "Warm milk will help your body and mind relax, it can help with the headache," You told and placed a kiss on his cheek, "And I know how much you love chocolate milk." He smiled shyly, holding your hand then kissing your lips.

"I'm sorry for waking you up and-"

You placed your finger on his lips and he moved back a bit, slightly surprised. "I don't need any apologies from you Mish," You said then walked over to your side of the bed. You crossed your legs and patted your lap, telling your boyfriend to rest his head on your legs.

Misha hesitated at first but then lay cuddled up close to you. You stroked his hair slowly, making him drift off to sleep. You pressed his head lightly, massaging it and rubbing soft circles on the sides. Soon, you could hear near-to-quiet snoring coming from him. You smiled and placed a kiss on his head, then slowly set his head on his pillow.

You shut off the bedside lamp then snuggled under the covers, hugging onto Misha's arm for the whole night.

*****

The next morning...

You walked into the kitchen but stopped, confusion and surprise filling your mind. "Baby, where did all the coffee go? I thought you said that there was enough for me," You said as you walked into the living room where your boyfriend sat watching TV, "It's completely empty."