'We Built This Town On Shaky Ground' (Kyra x Sam)

🎶: 'Atlantis' by Seafret

This imagine was requested by KyraLeBlanc.

________________________

"You know you're not that prepared for stuff like this Kyra, and yet you try?!" Sam yelled and you crossed your arms. "I can take care of myself Sam, I don't need you to be my mom!" You yelled back. Sam rolled his eyes.

"You could have killed yourself, or worse, killed one of us!" He said and you raised your eyebrows. "So if I get killed it's not that bad?!" You said in disbelief.

"Of course it is," Sam said, "You think you're so... 'Professional' and 'experienced'. Well, you're not and you're just... You're just-"

"Say it Sam, SAY IT!" You spat. "You're just a liability!" Sam shouted and you felt slightly hurt. "Yeah, I said it! And its true because you just do whatever you want and Dean and I need to make sure you don't kill yourself," Sam went on and you gripped his shirt.

"I.AM.NOT.A.CHILD.SAM!" You shouted so loud that he felt scared, "I can freaking take care of myself!"

Sam laughed, "Yeah okay, Ms. 'Over-Confident'. One moment you think you're too great and your head gets sliced!"

You let go of his shirt and slapped him as hard as you could. "You know what? Screw you Sam Winchester! Screw your attitude," You said, "You know I thought that you'd be a great boyfriend but oh how wrong I was!" You stormed away from him, unable to remain calm.

That's it. It was over. You couldn't take it anymore.

You empty your wardrobe and drawers, packing everything you owned into as many suitcases and trolleys as you could. All that was left in your room was the furniture. You had literally taken everything, it wasn't that much anyways.

You put on your jacket and walked out of the Bunker door. Sam was nowhere to be seen. You wanted to say goodbye to him really badly but you decided not to.

He doesn't care anyways, You thought, I wonder if he ever did...

*****

You drove on, Dean was on speaker phone. "Do you really have to do this? Come on, Ky, please come back," Dean said and you sighed. "Dean he hates me, I just know it," You responded. "He is killing himself. He loves you with all his life... Though he stopped making the effort of searching for you," Dean said and you felt sad.

"See? He stopped searching, he doesn't care," You said. Dean sighed, "Well he-"

"Dean I'm sorry, I have to cut you off. Making a quick stop at the gas station," You said and picked your phone up. "Okay I'll talk to you later then," He said. "Love you Dean," You said in a friendly way. "I love you too," He said and you smiled, "Drive safe, be careful." You nodded, even though he couldn't see you, "Always."

You ended the call and parked the car at the gas station. You got out and went to the washroom then bought some snacks from the store. You had at least another two hours till you reach the next motel.

*****

You had made a mistake on that hunt. You under-estimated the power of that creature. You would have killed yourself on that hunt, you would have killed Sam and Dean.