Special Guest (Misha Ft. J2)

Misha's POV

I walked onto stage, immediately welcomed by cheers and the applause of over two hundred people. I was at a Supernatural convention in Los Angeles.

"Hey guys! How are y'all?" I asked into the microphone. "Hi Misha!" The crowd said in unison, making me smile. "Oh you guys!"

I love the Supernatural fans. They always bring me so much joy. They're like a family to me, hence called the 'Supernatural Family' (SPN Family).

"So as you all would have noticed, there's someone else supposed to be with me," I said, "Sorry but... [y/n] isn't going to be visiting."

[y/n], my wife, plays one of the lead roles in Supernatural, right next to Sam, Dean and Castiel.

"As you guys know, she's pregnant. She's just... Not feeling well," I told the audience. A few 'aws' and 'get well soons' broke out and I smiled softly.

"Thanks guys. You're support and care is never overlooked. She really wanted to come and she was killing herself for not coming. I told her that the fans wouldn't mind... do you?" I asked and everyone said 'No'.

"Good! Now to make it fair... I've asked some others to come over. Very special people," I looked over to the stage's stairs and was happy to see Jensen and Jared walking onto the stage.

Everyone cheered so loudly that it was slightly deafening. I clapped too. "I'd like to welcome Squirrel and Moose, who have been so kind to help me entertain you all,"I announced.

*****

I miss [y/n]... I miss her a lot. I wish she was here with me. The panel would be amazing. The energy she puts into things, it can make anyone smile. J2 are cool and awesome but [y/n] is-

"So Misha... What's your answer?" Jensen said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "What?" I questioned, unaware of what was asked by the fan.

"Forgive my colleague here. He tends to zone out some times. We need to bare with it a lot while on set," Jensen said and I rolled my eyes. The crowd laughed. "Sorry, could you repeat that?" I requested.

The fan asked, "What is your opinion on Castiel and [y/c/n] relationship on the show? Will it develop further in the season?"

The season going on right now was filmed from the start of her pregnancy to a little into the fourth month. It wasn't that obvious that she was pregnant. She'd just wear slightly baggy clothing.

"Oh well, right now she's got her eyes completely on Dean. Umm... Clearly they are in a relationship which I'm cool with, sort of," I smiled and the audience chuckled, "But... I'd like Cas to have some further bond with her. Get to know her a bit more-"

"Wink wink," Jensen added.

"Nudge Nudge," Jarred added as well and I grinned.

"Very funny guys," I continued, "Yeah, I think more screen time of Castiel and [y/c/n] would be cool."

"She's a great actress and an inspiration for me," The audience 'aw'ed, "[y/n] gives me a challenge everyday. I strive to be like her, stronger emotionally and physically."

"Physically, LORD!" Jensen said with horror, "I've been slapped thrice, punched in the gut once and kicked in the knee once. That all didn't end well." The audience cheered.

I was proud, with a face that said 'That's my girl'.

"And yeah, she's-"

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I whispered to Jared and Jensen that I need to answer this.

"Hello?" I said once I answered the call. "Hey baby, how's the panel going?" [y/n] asked. I smiled, "The panel is good! Lots of talk about you. How are you feeling?"

"Better, feeling much better. And you're talking about me? Very interesting!" She chuckled, making my heart melt a bit. I love her so much.

"Well, honey, I sent something special for you off stage, near the entrance. Go and see what it is," [y/n] said and I looked confused. Jared and Jensen were still answering questions.

I peeked to the side and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Oh my God!" I said a bit too loudly that everyone fell silent. Jared and Jensen looked at me as I ran off stage.

It was [y/n]. She came to the panel.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were back at the hotel!" I exclaimed in happiness. She kissed my cheek, "I thought I should surprise you. I felt better so I decided to come."

"I was missing you so much," I said and pecked her on the lips.

"Guys, look who came!" I said into the microphone as I held [y/n]'s hand and walked onto stage. The crowd cheered and she waved at everyone. Jared and Jensen were surprised but happy.

They hugged and greeted her. "Hey guys! Sorry about not coming earlier. Misha probably told you about everything," My wife said. I offered her my seat but she refused, saying that she was to excited to sit down. I smiled at her.

*****

The panel got over in the next twenty minutes. I held [y/n]'s hand all the way to the exit of the hall. We said our farewells to Jared and Jensen and headed to the car. I wanted to ask [y/n] about how she was feeling, she kept groaning softly during the panel and it made me worried.

But she didn't let me say a word, she spoke instead.

"I can't wait till we reach the hotel to tell you, it's too exciting," She said, her face beaming with happiness.

"What is it?" I asked, curious and concerned at the same time. "The baby, throughout the panel especially everytime you'd talk, he'd start kicking," She revealed. "Really?" I said, speechless.

"He loves your voice," She said and took my hands. She placed them on the side of belly. Moments later, I felt a force hit one of my hands.

I jumped a bit, I was so thrilled. "Wow... I'm lost for words. I'm so happy," I said and hugged her.

"So is that why you kept groaning in the panel?" I asked, an eyebrow raised. She chuckled nervously, "Oh, you heard that... Yeah, our baby is very strong and I couldn't help it."

I kissed her cheek then held her hand while we walked to the car. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of the evening at home. Just me and my wife... And our baby.