PART 3

[Edited: 27/9/19]

✝†✝

Lucinda and I stared at each other, wondering who's knocking at our mansion's door. We barely have someone coming to our house.

Our mansion is in the middle of the woods and it is invincible for humans, their eyes will never catch a sight of it. Many people will ignore or distance themselves from the mansion because it looks abandoned. Only a few people that I know will come to this place.

Lucinda peered at me before went to the door. I activate my enhanced senses to distinguish who's the person in front of our door and I sensed .. a human? How could it possible? 

"Excuse me, I am lost around here and I saw this mansion. Could you help me?" the voice sounds like a man but he not supposed to see this mansion. 

"Um, sure. Do you need help to find the way out of the woods?" I heard Lucinda speak skeptically. 

"Oh no, I'm in the middle of searching. I'm looking for a person." said the man politely. 

"Of course. Who are you searching for?" said Lucinda.

"Her name is Catherine," stated the man and I froze. I sensed Lucinda getting tensed and she made her protective stance. "Why are you looking for her?" Lucinda said slowly.

I frowned when I sensed a scary dark aura coming out from him, "I assumed you know her." The man continued, his aura is threatening. It silently telling Lucinda he wants answers from her and if she didn't comply, he will force them out from her. "Would you lead me to her?"  

Lucinda growled, "What is your purpose here?"

"That is none of your business." The man said darkly. I straightened up, ready to interfere if they're going to fight each other.

 Lucinda didn't back down, her canines and claws extending. "I won't ask you again, what do you want from her?"

I could feel the man hesitating but finally admits, "It's about her companion."

We both immediately calmed down, realizing he's not actually a threat. The human must've come from Raizel, I remember his name is Frankenstein. I relaxed back on my couch. 

Lucinda breathed in relief, securing back her claws. "You must be Frankenstein." 

"You know me?" Frankenstein asked in confusion. He didn't know Lucinda that means he doesn't know me. But how he knows my name? Did Raizel send him?

I know Frankenstein from my best friend, Muzaka. He informed me all about Frankenstein and Raizel, he also had helped me to train Lucinda being a true werewolf. My mood darkened a little bit when I remember that I need to find Muzaka as soon as I can.

"Yes, I do. Come on in, you will meet Catherine immediately," said Lucinda opening the door wider. Frankenstein skeptically came in and followed Lucinda to the living room where I am now.

Soon after I saw Frankenstein, I smiled softly at him while Lucinda got out to make some tea for us. For a moment, Frankenstein looks like he tried to memorize my looks and he's in deep thought.

I recognized his dark aura is still coming out freely. I let out my aura, it automatically filled the room and surpassed his. He flinched and quickly restored his aura before kneeling down after knowing I have the same familiar aura with his master.

"What are you doing here, Frankenstein?" I smiled at him again, returning my own aura as I realized it is no longer needed. I observed the man in front of me. He has blond hair and bright blue eyes. He looked handsome with his perfect structured face and muscular body. So this is the traitor of mankind that I've heard. But he didn't seem like one.