PART 19

[Edited: 6/6/20]

✝†✝

Third POV

"Lord, The nobles have trespassed on our land." The werewolf warrior reported.

Despite the situation, The Lord didn't give any responses of fear but scoffed, "I know. That damn Muzaka mush has brought a few nobles here." He smirked, keeping his eyes on Muzaka, "Now that Muzaka our biggest headache, has been dealt with, we can start dealing with those nobles." 

The blue werewolf warrior gulped as he dared to take a glance at his former lord but his attention went back to his present lord, "It's not just a few nobles. The Lord of Nobles brought the clan leaders here."

The news finally broke him and Maduke glared at him, his attention is fully on the matter, "What? Are you saying that the Lord of Nobles is here right now?" The Lord didn't believe that even the Lord of Nobles dared to step foot on his land.

After a minute of silence, Maduke noticed that someone has come into his line of sight and they brought someone else. It was the nobles and some humans. He quickly recognizes Lunark among them and his gaze darkened. 

After Catherine landed, she realized someone is laying down on the ground. Her red eyes went wide in recognition and flinched when she saw a hole on Muzaka's stomach. 

The female noble felt the Noblesse stiffened beside her and his grip on her tightened. His eyes are wide with shock as he stares at his badly wounded best friend.

Catherine automatically started to walk forward, having an urge to reach her best friend and helo him but Raizel stopped by catching her waist. He pulled her back into his side, slightly put her behind him. 

"I didn't think that you, a lord, would bring the clan leaders here." Maduke broke the silence which brings everyone's attention, "I would have gone to greet you in person if I had known that such a special guest had come to visit."

Maduke glare turns at Raskreia, "The Lord of Nobles coming here in person and stirring up trouble is essentially a declaration of war isn't it?" 

Raskreia didn't back down and stared at him blankly, "I guess you've forgotten about the fact that you sent warriors to Lukedonia first."

The Lord of Werewolf scoffed before he laughed, "A few warriors going there is on a completely different level from you, a lord, coming here in person." He glanced at Raizel with an evil smirk plastered on his lips, "Noblesse, I didn't think that I would meet you again in my people's land. But you came at a rather bad time. Look at what's happened to your friend Muzaka."

Unlike Raizel, who has a calm expression, his companion gritted her teeth in anger and tried to contain her powers from attacking Maduke. She clearly didn't like it when someone tries to provoke her mate, she will go protective over him.

Raizel's hold on Catherine's waist tightened as a warning before he spoke, "Did you do that to Muzaka?"

"No, I didn't lay a finger at him." Maduke smiled creepily, "That woman next to him did it. She once trusted Muzaka more than anyone but after being betrayed by him and suffering terrible pain, she's finally gotten revenge against him. She did the right thing for herself."

"You're lying," Catherine growled out, could not hold back her temper as Maduke looked at her in curiosity. "You did something to her. Garda would never harm Muzaka."