PART 6

[Edited: 27/9/19]

[A/ N: I do not own any photos and gifs below!]

✝†✝

Since Muzaka and Raizel went missing at the same time, we decided to go to the werewolves' lands. I hope they could give us some lead to the disappearance.

In the middle of crossing the sea, I felt something dripping down into my lip. I abruptly stopped while touching under my nose. I looked down at my fingers and it covered with blood. Oh no, this is not good.

Frankenstein has stopped and noticed what happened, "Mistress?"

"I don't know Frankenstein. Maybe it is because of him." I said to him still studying at my hand. More blood keeps flowing down and I tried my best to stop it.

"Mistress, here." Frankenstein gave me his handkerchief. I took it gratefully before placed it under my nose, Frankenstein watched every of my movement with concern, "We should stop Mistress, you're not in good condition."

I shook my head in disagreement, "No, I would be alright. We almost there anyway." I pat him on his shoulder but he frowned, didn't believe my words.

"It is alright, Frankenstein. This will pass, there's nothing to worry about." I convinced him as I started to run again. I can hear him sighing behind me before following me. I decided to change the topic to distract him, "Do you know what happened with the werewolf clan when Muzaka went missing?"

He frowned, "I don't know, Mistress. But I believe the werewolves already choose their new Lord." 

They've already chosen a new Lord? Did they even search for Muzaka?

"Who is it?" I asked him hesitantly, lowkey know I won't like the new Lord. When Frankenstein opened his mouth to answer, we noticed there are two werewolves in front of us. We stopped because we felt their aura are threatening.

"Who are you?" the tall and skinny one said. He's observing us and immediately noticed my red eyes and laughed evilly, "Why are you nobles doing here?"

There something off about their aura that I'm trying to figure it out. I ignored the werewolf's disrespect attitude and asked nicely, "We want to meet your leader to discuss some matter. Could you lead us the way?"

They glanced at each other and then laughed again. "I must admit,  you're a beautiful woman but why would we help you, pretty face? Come back to your precious palace, princess." the other one said. He is shorter than the other werewolf and has straight purple hair while the other one has black curly hair. Both of them wear a white long cape.

Frankenstein snarled but I raised my hand at him. "I believe this is important," I said casually to them. 

"You're too stubborn for a pretty woman. I don't know who are you but I think if I eliminate you and bring you to the Lord, he will be satisfied and give me more powers." the black-haired man said, making me stiffen. Give him more powers?

In the blink of an eye, he raised his hand and throw a dark ball light at us. It went so fast and Frankenstein haven't noticed. Quickly, I catch the ball and fling it aside, sending the damage far away from us. I clenched my fist, Why did the energy felt so different? 

"We do not wish to have a fight here," I spoke to them, trying to lead this away from the fight. But as they glowered at me, I know it's impossible to ask.

Frankenstein snapped and his dark aura starting to come out. "Mistress, please let me handle them. Your energy... " he said worriedly. I took a glance at him, contemplating my decision.