PART 10

[Edited: 7/11/19]

✝†✝

Catherine's POV

I know everything now.

The day Raizel first came into Frankenstein's office in the school and about the human kids. I know how M-21, Tao and Takeo came from. Crowbell and his evil people. I know why Regis, Seira, and Rael came here from the first place. I know about the Lord, about the traitors, and about Rajak. I know how much Raizel used his power to protect these people.

They all came at once. Not only flashes of images but I could also feel emotions run through my veins and bones; Joy, sorrow, anger but now all I could feel is the pain. My head could not take this much information and my consciousness failed to keep me up.

I jolted up and looked around frantically but everything is dark. I felt the soft bed sheets with my fingers, making sure that this is all real before taking a few deep breaths, trying to keep calm. But there are too many memories, too many emotions and I found myself panicking. My sudden blindness didn't help the case at all.

I clutched a fistful of sheets forcefully and my body went rigid. I shook my head to clear my mind but they're still pestering me. I pushed my body to sit as I began to have a hard time breathing.

All of it stopped when I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders before they softly pushed me back, setting me back into a comfortable laying position. I feel the bed dipped beside me, signaling someone is sitting there and they started to caress my head slowly and tenderly.

After a few seconds, I finally managed to calm and to clear my mind completely. My breathing is not steady and my sight slowly starting to get better and better. I breathed out slowly in relief as all the tension in my body disappeared. The next minute I opened my eyes, I regained my sight back.

I am in a bedroom and from the decorating, it looked classy and comfortable. I blinked my eyes and saw a figure at the end of my bed. I blinked again and recognized he was Frankenstein.

A feel a hand on my head and my gaze turned to my side. My eyes met with a pair of familiar beautiful eyes and I smiled happily after realizing who it is.

Raizel sat beside my laying body, stroking my hair slowly and tenderly. I immediately know that he was the one who made me calm.

"Mistress, are you alright?" I heard Frankenstein asked in concern mixed with fear. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but I answered him anyway.

"I am alright, Frankenstein. I guess I underestimate how I handle all of the knowledge and my mind couldn't take it. I just need time to recover, that's all," I cocked my head at Frankenstein and my eyes softened when I realized why he so afraid, "Frankenstein, don't blame yourself because of me. I am the one who chooses to look at your memories."

"I am sorry, Mistress. I didn't know they will impact you this way." Frankenstein looked down guilty to the floor and I sighed, turning to Raizel.

"Raizel, please tell him it is not his fault? You warned me about this beforehand and I am too stubborn to listen. It is my mistake," I pleaded to Raizel. I don't like it when people blamed themselves just because of my mistakes.

"She is right Frankenstein. There is no need to blame yourself. As you just heard, she is stubborn." Raizel said to him, didn't bother to turn his eyes away from me.

Hearing his words, I smiled playfully at him. I turned to Frankenstein and see him smiling at me, "I understand, Master. Mistress, do you need anything?"