PART 16

[Edited: 30/1/20]

✝†✝

Third POV

They all run across the sea, following Lunark as they head to where the werewolves lived. Catherine ran beside Frankenstein, slightly ahead Raizel and Muzaka. She heard them having a conversation but didn't bother to hear what it is as she focused on her senses in case someone is coming to them.

Not before long, the air changed drastically as if they are entering a force field.

"We're now entering our people's territory," Lunark glanced back, catching their attention, "But they'll find out about us if we keep going like this."

Muzaka chuckled darkly before he smirked, "It doesn't matter. I haven't been here in ages. I intend to make my comeback public."

"You said you did not know where your clan was." Frankenstein glared back at him but he just kept smirking, ignoring the human's glare. Instead, he moved intentionally beside Catherine, running beside her. The woman only glanced at him but didn't say a word.

"I did not know that they moved here. But I do know this island."

Frankenstein was ready to argue but Catherine put her hand on his shoulder, successfully stopping him. Noticing that Raizel is running alone, she slowed down her steps to align herself with him. The blonde human followed her movements, letting the werewolves ran in front of them.

As they nearing the island, Catherine sensed four energy approaching them. She glanced at Raizel and by his subtle nod, she knows he felt it too.

Minutes later, the female werewolf finally noticed and warned, "Based on the energy that I'm sensing from here, there are four warriors."

"Go on ahead." Frankenstein suddenly spoke, surprising Lunark. "I'll deal with them."

"Frankenstein, will you be okay? There are four warriors heading this way." Muzaka slightly turned unsurely at him.

"We can't waste any more time here, sir. Instead of worrying about me, allow me to go berserk in this place. I will have to go rampage if I were dealing with the four warriors." The human sinisterly smiled then gasped coyly, "Ah! It won't matter since you, Lord Muzaka came here to rampage as well."

Catherine held her laugh as Muzaka's face turned sour in response and instead, turned her attention fully on Raizel as he called Frankenstein.