28. Without even a Mistletoe

YAYYYY XMAS EVEEEEEEEEEE

"Be there for rehearsals!"

"Yes, Mary Margaret. I'll be there to rehearsal my hand waving."

"Emma, I'm serious."

"Killian's gonna be doing more than waving, isn't he?" she chuckled.

"Yup." Mary Margaret said trying not to laugh. "Do you think he'll be mad?"

"I'll take care of that."

And there they were, Killian had asked for the night off in the next Friday - last day of school for the kids, stuck in the school toilets, she in the girls' and he in the boys', which were both deserted really with all the kids in the theater, as Mary Margaret came and went from one to another to help them with their outfits.

"Okay that's enough sharpie. I think my nose is red enough." Emma laughed as she looked in the mirror, Mary Margaret painting her nose.

Killian, from the other bathroom, heard her and laughed.

"Who laughs last, laughs betteeeer!" Emma yells, making sure he can hear her.

"You two are adorable." Mary Margaret mumbles as she straightens the reindeer's tail.

Emma pretends she didn't hear it.

---

"That's a lot of kids." Killian says once they arrive at the auditorium.

"And later, a lot of parents." Emma said, turning her head to look at him as he scratches his beard. "That tickles, hun?"

"You have no idea." She laughs at that.

"I'm sure you can take it off, at least until we're just waiting for our scene. Mary Margaret told me we're only in the end of the show."

"So we'll have to wait for all these kids?! I thought we'd just go immediately there, do whatever we have to do and then goodbye itchy beard." He sighs, the two still standing there looking at the stage where Mary Margaret is with the kids, stopping the music whenever something goes wrong. "Let's have a walk." he says as he suddenly grabs her hand and pushes her out of the theater.

"What? Where?"

He looks at her in awe. The confusion look on her face plus her red nose and those reindeer horns on top of her blonde hair gets him wanting to hold her and never let go.

"Come on."

---

"Your locker." she says, pointing her reindeer paw towards what used to be his locker.

He chuckled as they took a few more steps "Your locker." he said, pointing his Santa Claus boot towards what used to be her locker.

She smiled and then both turned around their heads to their right, staring at the door that was there.

"And our English classroom."

He's looking at the door up and down while she looks at him, his beard pushed down below his chin, the rubber band holding it in place.

"The door is always closed." She says under her breath, remembering when she forgot her scarf once in her classroom chair and she had to go ask for the keys in the teachers' room.

However, Killian went for the knob to try it and it fricking opened.

"They probably forgot to close it." He said as he stepped inside and turned on the lights, his booths against the floor the only sound in the whole corridor.

She looked to her sides, checking if there was anyone around and after seeing that they were alone, she walked in, closing the door behind her.

"What are you doing?" She laughed, when she caught sight of him sitting on one of the classroom chairs - which was way too small for him and all his pillows.

"I'm sitting on my seat, of course. What does it look like, Swan?"

"Santa attended to this school? Gosh I can't believe it! Me too!" Emma said with sarcasm as she sat on her seat, right next to him.

"Aye, and what about you, Emma? Were you a good girl this year?" He asked her with his low voice, his head resting on his hand with his elbow against the table to totally face her.

God. His voice. He was flirting with her.

"Well isn't that up to you to decide?"

"Hum... Very smart."

A memory suddenly comes to her mind. It gotta be here.

She bent down on her seat, looking at the left foot of her table and then the right foot of his table.

"It's not here." She pouted before getting up and doing the same for the following tables.

"What are you doing, love?"

"Oh my God." She gasps when she finds it on the table behind them. After 5 freaking years, the same exact table was still in this room. She sits on the floor and crosses her legs. She feels like she's in pajamas to be honest. "Come here."

"Do you know how difficult it is to get up from this chair and walk between these tables with all these pillows?"

She huffs and rolls her eyes "Miss melodramatic. Come on!"

He looks at her and takes a deep breath before standing up and do exactly what she wasn't expecting.

He jumped towards the table, his stomach covered in pillows falling to lie against the top of it, murmuring a "These pillows are actually quite comfortable."and he places his arms over his head, hanging them on the edge while he looks down to see what's written on the foot of the table as she laughs non-stop. 

"'Dik', Swan? Who'd write such naughty thing? And we all know there's a letter missing there." he teases her, knowing exactly what's written there even though he's reading it upside down.

She's grinning at him when he looks up. KIDH. He had written that on a particular very boring English class - he'll make sure not to ever tell that to Mary Margaret - when Emma had closed her notebooks so that he couldn't write any more KIDHs on them. So he started scribbling on the table. And then Mary Margaret called him out because of it. So he just wrote a final KIDH on the metal of the foot of the table, scraping it with the tip of Emma's scissor.

"Killian is devilish-"

He didn't even let her finish the sentence because his lips were already on hers, that lovely grin of hers still against his lips as they kissed, carefully but passionately, screaming 'I want to feel this every day, every hour' without words.

She brings up both her hands to hold each side of his face, holding him in place since he's literally lying down on the table and falling down could be a big probability. She chuckles into his lips when she imagines the sight of him falling right now, of how embarrassing that would be and, right then, he loses his balance but regains it right after.
He doesn't fall, but the tables make a loud noise that gets her opening her eyes to see his face as he thinks he's gonna fall and the two of them blurt out laughing after he lets out a 'bloody hell'.

Christmas Special Chapters #1

(Don't know how many it will have but probably only 2)