33. You're Impossible

DOUBLE CHAPTER YAYYYYYYY 2.4K WORDS!

Here a pic of Jen playing Ashley, in Bringing Ashley Home, comforting her baby son to help with your imagination. Go watch that movie if you haven't. That shit will give you some hard feels.

By the way, warning of SMUT in this chapter.

THIS IS JUST THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.

DON'T GET USED TO SOFT SATAN.

And, as usual: COMMENT EVERYTHING THAT OCCURS IN YOUR MIND.even the dirtiest thoughts hun hun

Waking up was a whole different thing.
The fact that it was a Saturday didn't help either.

It was just them and the bed now, after what should have been a very torturing night.

Henry woke up three times. Not that it was any news. Killian only woke up in one of those times and so Emma unconsciously thanked him for not having to get up for the third time.

But how could she call it torture?
Those two times she had to get up, she was also returning to bed to him, hearing him mumble "come here" and tightlypulling her again back to his arms or asking her if Henry was okay.

But as it was said before, waking up was a whole different thing.

The need rose in both of them.
Even if unconsciously.

She bit her lip, pressing experimentally back on his long warm body against her back and legs. She listened to his breathing for a second and, wanting a few more minutes of being the first one up.

She turned around to face him and noticed how they had ended up in the morning: him lying on his stomach on her side, half of his face buried in his pillow but his arm securely around her waist.

He'd kicked - or she'd stolen - the covers from his upper half, and she just stared at his back as it rose and fell because of his steadying breathing.

A sudden thought came to her mind and then, feeling like an 8-year-old and not being able to help herself, she quietly lifted the blanket covering them both and peeped at what was beneath.

He was going to be her death.

She quickly lowered the covers and let her head hit the pillow, and a smile took over her face. She closed her eyes and tried very hard not to giggle.

For the first time in 9 months, she needed release. She needed him really badly.

He sighed in his sleep, suddenly turning around and revealing his face.

She couldn't help it - she giggled then.

He did look like he was having some kind of erotic dream. Open mouth, saliva drooling from his lips, part of the tissue of his pillow wet and not to mention how hard he had been when she sneaked a peek under the covers.
He looked like the most adorable thing ever as she pulled their blankets to wipe off his dried drooling.

She was going to wake him up.

When she gave him a peck on his upper lip he didn't even flinch - so she continued.
She started kissing him hard and when he suddenly responded, she let out a little moan.