Chapter 46:

Priest- Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.

(Everyone is silent)

Priest- you may read your vows

Laura- (gives her flowers to Rydel and starts reading her paper) you make me feel like I can do anything. You're always helping out and to be onehundred percent honest, i dont know what to do without you. Im not just saying that you make me the happiest girl on Earth and I want to spend the rest of my life with you!

Ross- Ever since I saw you, I was in love with you. Even when we were both with other people I wanted to be with you. I wanted to get married and have kids with you and now we get to spend the rest of our lives together. I was honestly only happy with you (looked up at Laura) I... Love... You!

Priest- (looks at Ross) Ross Lynch do you take Laura Marano to be youre wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live

Ross- (looked into Laura's eyes) I do

Priest- now Laura Marano do you take Ross Lynch to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live

Laura- (looking at Ross, thinking of what she told Rocky before they got out there) I... I do

Priest- Ross, you may now kiss the bride

Ross- (cups Laura's face in his hands and passionately kisses Laura) I love you Mrs. Lynch

Laura- you too Mr. Lynch