0.1

Quick disclaimer, English isn't my first language, so if there are any misspellings, feel free to correct me
Now, chapter time!
_____________________________
It was around 12:30 a.m. and Zane was sitting in his room, staring blankly into the thin air, knowing the first day of a new year at high school was coming, was in a way scaring him.
A year of constant nightmare, bullying and people. Zane had only barely made it through the past years, and he knew that this year somehow was gonna be worse. Therefore he couldn't sleep. Actually he hadn't closed an eye for about 48 hours. His body was tired, but his mind wide awake. Constantly thinking of how to react or handle the situation if somebody was to talk to him.
Suddenly he heard a knock on the door, he was surprised, he thought that the house would be asleep at this hour. He turned the doorknob and outside was his brother, Garroth, he looked surprised as Zane opened the door.
"Hey, I thought you would be asleep," he said.
"Ditto" Zane said, he was about to slam the door in his face, but his brother stopped him.
"Look, I didn't want to disturb you in anything, but we need to talk." Knowing what was coming Zane let out a sigh.
„Be quick!" He said.
"I know you don't want to have any friends, or talk to anyone, but please try to be friendly tomorrow," he said begging.
Zane didn't answer but just looked at his feet.
"Come on bro, for me, I'm leaving for college early in the morning and I won't be there to keep an eye on you." Zane could tell he was deeply serious.
„Ok, I'll try," he answered.
"Great," Garroth answered and patted his brother on the head.
Zane stood a little in the doorframe after he left, somehow he felt like he needed to try to get friends. For his brother. He had never really done anything for him, neither for his younger brother, Vylad.
Zane threw himself on the bed, staring up into the ceiling.
Ok, he was going to embarrass himself and it would be humiliating, not that he wasn't use to that. The decision was made, he would try.

Try to get friends.

_______________