0.7

Zane looked down at his book, but he didn't read. Starting a new chapter just seemed stupid now. He looked at his phone, the class ended in eight minutes, he turned his look up to the front of the class where Vylad was sitting. Zane advised that he didn't go to school because of his injuries, but he insisted. Zane didn't know how to deal with the situation, Kawaii~Chan kept telling them both that they should go to the principle and Chloe said the complete opposite, and so they got into a argument about it, but then Vylad laughed at them and they both got mad at him.

Zane looked around the classroom and realized that he only knew few of the people in his home room. He looked at the table next to his and Kawaii~Chan's, a guy named Will, as far as Zane knowledge went, he was part of the gaming club, major geek. Conveniently placed in front of him was Will's girlfriend, Jessica, also part of the gaming club, though a little more chill than her boyfriend. Suddenly she turned around and caught Zane's eye contact, for a minute he was panicking, but she just let out a silent laugh and turned around again. Her book was lying untouched and unopened on her table. 6 lessons in of the human psyche i said on the cover with big, bright letters. 

He looked up at Kawaii~Chan, his first friend... She looked pretty from this angle, her ears fluffy and her eyes had that spark. He could hear her music, Zane didn't know the song, but her tail was slowly swaying from side to side to it. Zane had gotten so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the classroom emptying, until Kawaii~Chan waved her hand at him. 

"Bye Zane Kun, text Kawaii~Chan later!" she smiled and left. Zane pulled up his mask up over his nose and started packing his things. 

"Hey, Zane is it?" Zane looked up. 

"Yeah, who are you?" He asked. 

"I'm Chris, Chloe's brother..." he said. He looked friendly, he had blonde almost golden hair, Zane wondered if under Chloe's purple hair, she had the same color. 

"Okay, Let's cut through the polite shit-" he was broken off. 

"Chrissy! Is that how you treat my friends?" Chloe said. 

"Just because you're like... ten minutes older than me, does not give you the right to call me that!" 

What a meat-head.

"Oh sweet irony, it seems it's you, who's the one to barge in here, thinking you can just do whatever you want." 

Zane looked at her dead serious face, she looked really pissed.

"Chloe Sama! Is this your brother?" Kawaii~Chan said as she entered the room, probably to get her book, which she had left on the table. 

"Look what we have here, another one of your stupid friends?" 

"Kawaii~Chan does not approve of being treated that way!" She said and crossed her arms. Zane didn't say a word, he just sat there and watched the two of them fight. Kawaii~Chan was long gone when Chris finally decided to storm offended out of the room. 

"Ugh, sorry about that, my bro can be a jerk sometimes," Chloe said. 

"Guess it runs in the family..." Zane said and hurried out of the room, he smiled as he could hear Chloe yell profanities after him.

----------------------------