1.4

"So what Chloe Sama is saying is that she moved away from home?" Kawaii~Chan asked. 

"Yup," Chloe answered and took a sip of her cocoa. The four of them had retrieved to a small, silent place to talk. 

"Then, where do you live now?" Zane asked. She hesitated looking down in her drink before answering. 

"I... uh, I live at the school," she said and looked at them, something in her eye scared Zane a bit.

"What?" Zane looked at her in disbelief. 

"Chloe Sama! That's against the rules!" Chloe laughed at Kawaii~Chan's remark. 

"Kawaii~Chan, you are too cute." Kawaii~Chan didn't know what to say, she just stared at her. 

"Chloe Sama! This is serious!" She said, smacking her palms against the table standing up. 

"Uh... Sorry" Chloe said, but it came out more as a questions than a statement. 

"Hmph!" Kawaii~Chan crossed her arms and sat down again, adorable.

"So, why did you move?" Zane asked and pried his eyes away from Kawaii~Chan. 

Chloe sighed, looked down into her cocoa. Zane sensed something, was it sadness?

"My mom is... well, not that great, she kinda drinks a lot," she said. "Chris, well, you know him." 

"I-I'm sorry," Zane said, he was kinda scared of her, she seemed so fragile. 

"It's okay, guess suck-y parents is a thing we have in common," she said. Zane didn't disagree with her, but he didn't wanna be quiet either. 

I guess she had reason enough to hate his parents, they did hate her.

"Well, guess I should head home," Chloe said and stood up. 

"You mean to the school?" Zane asked. 

"Shut up, Zane," She said and left. 

"Kawaii~Chan?" Zane asked. 

"Zane Kun?" Kawaii~Chan answered. 

"Did you know about... Chloe's mom?" he asked. 

"Chloe Sama almost never tells Kawaii~Chan about anything," she said and watched Chloe disappear out the door.

"Hey, Zane!" This time Zane recognized the voice in a second. 

"Chloe's Brother Sama," Kawaii~Chan said gloomy. 

"Please, c-call me Chris," he said and rubbed the back of his neck, he seemed jumpy, almost nervous. He then sat down in Chloe's seat and looked at them awkwardly. 

"How is she?" He asked, his eyes were flat and glossy, and he looked tired. Neither Zane or Kawaii~Chan felt the urge to answer him. 

"Look, I'm sorry!" He said and stared at them desperately, eyes shifting between them. 

"Sorry...?" Kawaii~Chan said, Zane could almost feel her heating up inside of pure anger. 

"Sorry?!" her fists clenched making her knuckles white. 

"Tell the people Chris Kun has hurt sorry!" She said and grabbed Zane's hand, heat flew to his cheeks and he quickly pulled up his mask.

----

"Kawaii~Chan cannot believe Chloe Sama's brother!" She said as she moved through the tough layers of snow, determination in her step. 

"I don't quite understand... What did he do?" Zane asked, but before he could get a hold of what was happening, Kawaii~Chan was in his face, pointing a sharp finger at him. 

He looked down at her, even though she was standing on her toes she was not barely as tall as he was, Zane laughed at this, which was revealed to have been a grave mistake, as an unbearable pain went through Zane's knee. Kawaii~Chan had kicked him. Hard. 

"Hmph!" she said offended and slowly walked away. 

"Wait! Kawaii~Chan! Wait for me!" He yelled and jumped after her. "I'm sorry!" 

"Kawaii~Chan forgives you!" She said and looked happy as ever. 

"Could you please answer my question now?" Zane asked.

"No," she said. 

"Okay..." Zane said struggling to keep up with her speed-walking. 

"Can you then tell me where we are going?" He asked. 

"Kawaii~Chan is gonna show Zane Kun her secret place," She said and smiled, her eyes sparkling. Zane didn't quite understand what was going on, to him it seemed confusing. 

One moment they were fighting with Chloe's brother, then they were fighting with each other and now they were going to her 'secret place'. He had a real hard time keeping up with Kawaii~Chan's train of thought, everything probably made sense in her mind. He hoped.

Zane was so lost in his thought that he didn't notice where they were going, suddenly they were in the woods, where the snow was thinner and everything was white. 

Like in a fairy-tale Kawaii~Chan dragged Zane through a bush and there they were. In, what seemed like, a hidden clearing in the closely packed forest. Zane looked around to see that it was completely surrounded by , from the outside it would just have looked like one big mass, but from the inside, it seemed private and beautiful. Closed off like an entirely different world.

He looked over at Kawaii~Chan, who was smiling staring up at the sky. 

"Wow," Zane said and looked up as well. 

"How'd you find this place?" Kawaii~Chan didn't answer. 

"It was Kawaii~Chan's papa, he found it," Zane thought he could see a single tear travel down her cheek, but chose to ignore it. 

"Zane Kun, I've been meaning to tell you something for a while," she still didn't look at him. Zane felt his whole body turn to led as he realized why she had brought him here. He swallowed loudly as he felt his heart racing and his muscles tensing. 

"Kawaii~Chan really likes Zane Kun."

-------------------

spill the tea, sis