Bound: Toxic Love (Book 2)

Note: This story is a SEQUEL. For the new readers I suggest you read the FIRST book 'Bound' before starting this one, to avoid getting confused and lost.

This book contains mature language/scenes (kissy-kissy-bang-bang) even though y'all know I like the emotion side too.

  It is NOT edited in any way and it's basically a SUPERNATURAL romance, basing on vampires AND werewolves.

Enjoy!

***

  "Shh... Just a little bit more," I told her, unable to separate my lips from hers. A smile appeared on her lips as she straightened taller on her tip toes. It had been days since I last had her in my arms. I wasn't letting go just like that.

  I had this girl; a woman that had me enchanted for all I knew.. Dark brown hair, and green eyes that seemed to be piercing through my soul, grabbing it, whenever they looked back in mine.

  I wanted to trace my fingers down her body, I wanted to discover her. Because, this woman... She was always a mystery to me. No matter how much time I spent with her, she was something new. Something different. Pure, raw, untouched...

  I saw wildness in her eyes, yet felt gentle passion under her fingers. A heart of flame, a soul that played like mine. I felt those sparks under her every touch, and held her closer each time, knowing that I may not feel it in days, knowing that every minute with this girl was legendary. Knowing that it might be taken away from me..

  And just that one kiss was more addictive than any drug known to man.

  "I gotta go," She mumbled against my lips, pulling away slightly, yet not stopping that electricity that I needed to jump start my heart. But I knew I could love her, cherish her, give her so much more if she just stayed. 'Cause each of her words was precious, her laughter -- a remedy, and the feel of her body was what healed me.

   I couldn't let go. Not yet. "You don't." And then those emerald eyes looked up at me, hiding flames, and leaving them burn me, scar me for life. "Stay, baby.. A bit longer."

  She shook her head slightly. "You know I can't."

  As if it was an instinct, I caressed her face with my thumb, once again drowning in the green deepness of her eyes. "They won't know." I told her. I promised her.

  She moved closer, my eyes fixing her lips that moved slowly, saying words that meant emotion to her, but nothing to me if it meant being with her. "And if they find out, they'll kill you." And then she looked at me as if I were the only star in the darkest night. Kissed me as if I were the air that filled her lungs.

  And I wanted to pull away before I lose myself. I wanted her to make this easy for me. But she was making me want her more. She was making me miss her more. Leaving and then making me lose my mind without her..

  She let the air separate our lips, our foreheads touching, and I refused to open my eyes and face the reality again. I wanted to hold her closer, kiss her deeper, have her all for myself, without having to let go each time.

  But dear Lord, I couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through me. Her smell was flooding my senses now... Blurring my head, and tearing me up with the simple fact that I was letting her go again. Not again..

  The warmth from her body disappeared, her touch under my fingertips banishing, and when I opened my eyes, I saw the long dark waves of her hair, shining under the moonlight as she walked away. Fearless, confident, and even wilder than me.. And once again, I lost the sight of her in the darkness of the night.

  Lana.. My sin. The girl that had me under her spell, and the one I was ready to die for. The daughter of the Morphers, and on the side of my darkest enemies. The love I vowed to keep safe and risk my life for.. Once again, walking away.

  And I... I was a fool in love. For them, just another creature of the night. I was the opposition. One of the leaders, yet unable to keep away from our very enemy. The gracious Lana. The fearless princess. The one I was supposed to kill, not cherish and adore.

  But it was the hunger that brought us together, and the feast that brings us back.

***

  Heyy legends! So... My heart just skipped a little. I think I'm becoming obsessed again, and it's only the beginning. But yea, like I already notified you, this Sequel will be based on something (obviously) new, fresh, and interesting. This was requested a lot. And I mean A LOT. I'll try a genre that I never thought I would come back to. Werewolves.

  This book is the SECOND in the 'Bound' series, if you may call them.. Something a lot wilder, hotter, feistier. Y'all kittens are familiar with the cliffhangers, but the updates will be frequent, so no worries! And since we have to go through this again, I won't annoy much, butttt: I do own all the rights to this book as well, so do not steal.

  Enjoy! *Gives you a chocolate bar and a blanket* Keeping the tradition going. Happy reading loves! Kisses, :* [2017 © All Rights Reserved, April Stone]