Chapter XXXVIII

18+ Content.

***

Christian's POV

  She didn't know.. She didn't know just how much she made me feel.. Just how strongly she made me crave the impossible.

  I had driven miles having no clue whether she had left the house willingly or not, yet either way, I seemed very much ready to go there and simply take her back. It was reckless and not even slightly thought-through.. Nothing with her was thought-through.

  How was it possible that I had feared nothing that came my way, ever, yet I feared admitting my love for her to myself? How was it possible that I had taken down armies by myself, yet I feared losing her?

  I suppose that I had used drastic methods on making her say what she felt.. Daring her to the point where she had yelled it out.. She shouted she loved me and even cussed about it. And I liked being the one to make her lose control like that, causing whatever kind of adrenaline to flow through her veins, whatever kind of daring it was.

  I pushed her to her limits till that raw emotion had become visible to me, soft on her face and sharp in her voice. Perhaps I had gone a bit too far, but I had her in my arms and that was the only thing that mattered at that point.

  Because I loved seeing her emotions heightened, even if it was anger.. Challenging her had become an amusement because Lara turned irresistible in such moments.. Vulnerability and truth gave a rosy spark on her cheeks, some ripe crimson on her lips that I longed to ravish..

When she kissed me.. Christ, when she kissed me, it was games no more, but yet a renewed expression of those feelings we had kept hidden for perhaps too long.. The loss of senses we both longed for for too damn long.

  I could no longer hold back.. It was as if I was drowning my whole life, and her lips were the air I finally got to breathe.. Like I was fighting my whole life, and her lips were the rest I needed.

  Inside me, something exploded. I wanted her close, I needed her fuckįng close.. I needed that delicious body of hers against mine, because she was mine to worship, mine to look at, mine to own for as long as I pleased. I desperately ran my hands over her waist, down those marvelous curves and pulled her against myself as much as physically possible..

The patience inside me had disappeared, since it was held by barely a single string each time I was near her.. And I was expected hold back around her? Hell, she was everything I ever wanted. Holding back was impossible.

  She stood there in front of me, all gorgeous and daring as she admitted her love for me.. Standing there like she finally found the courage to say it, finally admitting to herself that she was mine. She had always been mine. No one could take her from me.

It seemed as if it would mean death for me if I didn't pull her close to myself the way I did.. If I didn't run my hands over her body the way I did.. If I didn't kiss her the way I did, because there was no such thing as resistance when it came to her..

My mind was drowning with the simple realization of having those lips on mine.. My whole body numb and she was the only thing I felt, prickling and welcoming every little touch of hers.

  I couldn't wait. Not anymore. I had to pull her closer. I had to kiss her. I had to feel her against me, over me, under me, because gods help me, I could not longer keep my hands away from her.. I simply had to have her right then, right there..

My hands slid down those hips, gripping that round ass of hers that had dared me for damn weeks. With my hands down her legs, a simple pull was to have her wrap those legs around me.. Those breathtaking legs that I swore I would spend hours between.