Chapter I

NOT EDITED. New POV. Still related tho, you guys will see soon ;)

ENJOY!

***

Lana's POV

  The music was loud. Mesmerizing. So many people talking, laughing, the noise and the words mixed together, it was so satisfying. I loved everything about the place. The loudness, the laughs, the crowd, I loved it all.

The ball was just starting, yet the room was filled with people, family and friends, shouting, laughing.. I lived for those moments.

But in my world, it was always loud. I was used to it. Seeing them all together made me even more aware that I was one of them. I was part of them. And the way I was raised, I wouldn't have had it any other way...

I looked at my brothers waving me over, so making my way through the crowd, I saw the humor on their faces, and I already didn't like where this was going..

"What?" I yelled over the music; one of the little cousins bumping in my leg before continuing to run.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" I almost rolled my eyes at Jackson.

"Jeez, I don't know, Jack. I guess I should've came down in my sweatpants, huh?" My voice mixed with that sarcastic laughter that they knew pretty well. I felt Marco pulling me closer, turning me around so I would get a good look at mom and dad.

"We're asking because mom mentioned something about the Vesnetsovs. See the woman she's talking to?" I nodded my head, frowning and trying to recognize the lady.

"She's your new hubby's mother. We may dance on your wedding by the end of the month." Jackson added causing that dry laugh to escape my throat.

"Oh. And who's that mysterious new 'husband' of mine?" I asked, leaning on Marco's shoulder.

  They were playing all the time, but I knew they would panic the most if I really was getting married. It's been almost a year since mom started dropping hints about that subject. Apparently I was at that age when I was supposed to think about finding myself a decent guy, from a nice family with, a good reputation and a strong pack.

According to my dad on the other hand, I was still a little girl that was supposed to continue training, and beating my brothers' asses whenever they challenge me.

  "Alexander Vesnetsov. Known by becoming an Alpha at eighteen and leading his pack ever since."

I frowned slightly, looking back at Marco. I've heard of the famous young Alpha. He could've had any woman he wanted for his wife. But once the parents were involved, it meant it was really something serious.

I started walking towards the caterer to get myself another drink, hearing my dork twin brothers behind me.

  "So?" Jackson mumbled, taking a drink and looking over my parents again.

"So?" I barked back.

  I was pissed by the fact that my mother never mentioned anything about this getting serious. Of course I saw this coming, but she was once again doing things behind my back.

  I didn't like that. At all. And I knew my father wouldn't agree. At least not yet. Marco rose his eyebrows at my quick outburst. Releasing a sharp breath, I shook my head slightly.

  "There are no 'so's guys, I'm not getting married. Not before you two."

I took a glass of champagne, looking over the crowd. Who was this Alexander guy anyway? Was he even here? Being an Alpha took a lot of time and responsibility.