Chapter III

Alright, this is legit my favorite picture of Chris.. I'll be adding more of him if y'all like him :D And soon we'll be seeing a pic of Lana as well ;) Maybe some other old or new characters?

***

Christian's POV

Two years. Two years had passed by, and everything was still out of order. So many things were changing, yet nothing was being done the right way. Adam was out of our way, but he wasn't dead. And everyone was acting like he was no longer a problem. But Amelia's spell won't last forever. So, I had to find the way to kill him. As soon as possible.

Calliope told me Adam couldn't be killed. And I understood that. He was not turned, he was born a vampire. He was an original. But there were other things behind that. Even though he was in a magical coma, it still bothered me knowing that if he wakes up, he could be a danger greater than he was before.

After the baby was born, I took a few months off. Those months turned into a year. I left Venedocia. Because I knew, that there... There I would sit around doing nothing, while I felt the duty to get rid of an enemy. That dog Charles was dead after betraying us, and the only one I had put my trust in was Luke. He was responsible for the necklace, and after it was taken off Jenna, he said it was safe, and away from the wrong hands.

Yes, I trusted his words, but after finding out a way to end Adam, I had things to take care of, and that included getting the necklace back. But it felt as if there was this rock of annoyance in my stomach.. Luke was close to Amelia, and everything I told him was, of course, something that Amelia found out about. And then Dimitri.

"It's not the time to play with danger." Dimitri told me. But my vise brother would never see Adam coming from all the distractions he had going on. So Adam had to be killed before he woke up.

So, I took things into my own hands. Luke, of course, didn't know, 'cause I couldn't listen to Dimitri's stupid warnings after the 'info' would leak. And I had to break the chain. I had to contact an old friend. Vanessa. After Calliope did the 'anti-sense' spell, no werewolf could track a vampire down. At least that's what I thought. So, my dear annoying friend Vanessa got me to the location I knew I would never find myself. The Morpher's mansion.

Werewolves had an old tradition, which included them making a big deal out of a regular day, calling it a 'family holiday'. Each pack had it, and it was a great way to get in and fix things without getting noticed.

Kahn Morpher was probably the most powerful Alpha, having one of the biggest packs. Well, that was at least what Vanessa told me. I knew of the Morphers; they were a great enemy to us, but being a werewolf, Vanessa still had more information. She was not part of their 'family', but guests were welcomed at their house, so we could sneak in. The thing was, Luke knew Khan through his father — that was now dead, but Khan respected Luke's family, and being one of the most powerful creatures after my family, Khan was trusted with the necklace, and apparently it was in 'good' hands.

Those were Vanessa's words, before I convinced her to help me. After we got there, everything was going fine, and all I had left was to search some of the rooms and find the necklace. Vanessa said she could catch the scent. But little did I know, Calliope's spell didn't work for everyone..

A few unplanned distractions on the way; mainly a girl in a white dress that turned out to be pretty special. Khan's daughter.. After I found out who she was, it wasn't much of a surprise why the spell didn't work on her. But it surprised me how it only didn't work on her.

Dark wavy hair, and large blue eyes showed up everywhere I looked. She wasn't easy. And pretty brave to stand against me. But then again, she may have not known who I was so.. Now, I had a good picture in my head of a pair of blue devil eyes piercing in mine, and a voice that sounded feminine if the words weren't actual threats. I didn't fight women if I didn't have to, so I managed to distract her for a while, before I lost her in the crowd finally.