Reject me? I think not

<^>

Reject me? I think not by Monstergirl6969

Dedicated to my Wolf Thorn fans!

Authors note: Some of you have sent me private messages to make a book where the main character Is rejected so here it is. I will try to update 4-5 times a week.

Prologue:
I got out of my bed, and looked out the window. The sun shined brightly over the rooftops of my neighborhood. 'What a beautiful day!' I smiled to myself. I breathed in calmly, and spun around to see mom and dad at the door with a cake.

"Happy birthday!" They yelled in Unison. Oh crap. I forgot my own birthday.

"Gee thanks mom and dad," I said rubbing the back of my neck still in shock I forgot my own womb bursting day.

"And your brother," Brent said walking through the doorway. He towered over mom, dad and I.

"And you," I smiled.

"Aren't you happy? Today you get to find your one true mate, well if they've already turned 18," Mom smiled. I knew she had been waiting so long for the moment I would discover my mate, and we would fall in love. "Oh, and it's graduation day!" Mom cheered as she shooed everyone out of the room and shut the door behind her. I stood stock still in front of the window. 

"Kimberly, kimberly, let down your hair," a voice cooed from outside . I lifted the window open and poked my head out. Zane was standing outside with a bouquet of flowers. Great even my best friend remembered. "Happy birthday," he smiled throwing the flowers up for me to catch. I reached my hand out catching it, and a chunk of my messy overgrown blonde hair. 

"Ugh!" I shrieked as I pulled my hair, leaning out the window with both the bouquet and my hair in hand. "Thanks Zane," I smiled. He paused his eyes getting wide.

"Your welcome, now I better leave you to brushing your hair, getting ready and perhaps putting on a shirt," he said his eyes glued to my chest. I looked down to see I was only in a bra. 

"Shit!" I growled, leaning back in, and shutting the window. Well, at least this bra was expensive.. now that I have flashed the whole neighborhood I should probably get ready. I glanced over at the bouquet. It was completely red roses and a card, that said. 'Best wishes for your big day! -love Zane' He had taped a hundred dollar bill, and a picture of a few puppies on the inside. Awwww, I love puppies.

~~~~~~Later That Day~~~~~~
"Ok everyone line up, this class isn't going to graduate itself," Principal Jones clapped. I made my way into the line scanning all the faces. My eyes locked with James' little to say he's your average jock party boy. He's definitely something to look at, but he couldn't stay loyal to his own mom.

"Mate," the word escaped my mouth. I covered it and looked around. Yup, everyone had heard me. Including James. He paused before doing the same. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

"Husman! Get in line!" Mr.Jones yelled. I quickly stepped into the line, only three people away from James. His eyes kept on me as I did. I couldn't read them they were so mixed with feelings. Then they flickered hostile and I averted my gaze to the ground.

"Here it is everyone, our class of 2011," Mr.Jones smiled. At the crowd I couldn't exactly see everyone but I could almost tell exactly where my parents were sitting.

The graduation went by almost to slow, mainly because I couldn't stop thinking about James, and what was going to happen. I guess the results were not at all what I had hoped. I went inside the school to use the bathroom, as I exited and took a drink from the fountain two hands gripped my hips throwing me backwards into the lockers.

"You will never be my mate!" He growled into my ear. "I James Ryder Johnson reject you, Kimberly Rose Husman as my mate." He laughed.

"I don't give two shits! I Kimberly Rose Husman accept your rejection." I said pushing him off of me. He stood there flabbergasted, at how easily I took the rejection. My wolf was howling with disapproval of what I just did. I didn't turn around to look at James I just kept walking. He can suck a dick for all I care.

'Don't talk like that about our mate!' My wolf growled.

'We were just rejected you should be thanking me!' I growled back to my wolf as I hopped into my pick-up.

Then I drove off, away from James. Although I didn't show it I wanted to get on my knees, and beg for his forgiveness. What did I do To deserve a rejection? That's it, I will show him who's the real idiot in this is.