Chapter 31

*2 hours after the incident*

"Mom! is there something you want to tell me?" I demanded stomping into the house.

"Dear, where have you been? I heard something going around the pack about a attack. and that Zane has gone missing. Are you ok?" she said hugging me close.

"I will be once you tell me how the hell, I can speak Romanian and throw people around, while levitating off the ground." I demanded again.

She gave me the look she gives me when I know something I'm not supposed to know. "I thought it skipped your generation so I never bothered telling you, and it was to protect you. You know the story of the Moon Goddess right?"

"Yeah, what werewolf doesn't?"

"Well while Moon Goddess was in that fearsome battle. She was wounded, like deadly wounded, well she called upon the Angels in the sky. to heal her. they denied her request, but one outspoken angel went against the others, and granted her the power of the wolf, she won the battle, and later had children with that angel, who were sent down to earth. One child had been gifted with powers our minds could not imagine, and was married to your great, great, great grandfather. ever since the powers have been passed from wolf-to-wolf for years. You my daughter have the blood of a fallen angel."