Chapter 24

(5 days later)

"Luna someone left this for you." Zane said walking into the room. I looked over at the note in his hand.

"You read it?" I said taking off my reading glasses.

"No, Brent found it on the doorstep of the pack house." I had rented out my old house, and since i was luna I had to live in the pack house. Still no sign of James, and in honestly was killing my wolf inside. I unraveled the note.

'So now your luna? Well soon you will be my luna. Don't worry I will save you soon, your father just got in the way of me getting to you, so I decided to cut him off. Please forgive me I lose my temper easily until we meet again Love you' Zane read it as I did. I crumpled up the note. Then my wolf took over, and I pounced onto Zane. I started to growl ferociously. Then when I saw Zane's dark brown eyes flash with fear. I shifted back.

"I...I don't know what came over me." I stammered.

"It's ok, I would've done the same if it was my dad." He said hugging me. I cried into his shoulder for a while until I thought I saw movement stir in the window. I growled and phased back into a wolf. I lunged at the window kicking it out. I swear to god if that's the rouge that killed my dad I will tear them limb from limb pull out they're teeth one by one and wear them for a necklace. On the roof was A face I thought I would never see again.

Authors note: I would like to send a special thanks to heather_brown3 for encouraging me to write this chapter. Anyway remember to stay dumb and shit bricks. :3 #YOLO