Chapter 26

"I'm so sorry to call you all here on such short notice, but it's really important." Zane began.

The pack was silent rolling they're eyes and everything. Then someone started to boo, and everyone else joined.

My temper got the best of me, and I snatched the stage from Zane.

"How dare all of you boo at your alpha!" The crowd instantly grew silent.

"Ya your my bitches now!" I said giving Zane back the spot light.

"Sorry, luna is not making you her bitches." Then he shot me a 'you can make me your bitch' look.

I rolled my eyes then he continued to speak. "We know who killed alpha Daniel."

The crowd let out a gasp. "It's alpha Adam from a pack down south, and we know what he wants. He wants Luna." He almost muttered the last part.

The pack let out growls. "We as a pack must protect our Luna. We will attack tomorrow at noon." The pack howled in agreement then all went they're separate ways.

We let Katy stay in our pack, until she decides to become a rouge or stay with us.

That night all I could think about is was James. I got into bed, and Zane pulled me close. "No one can take you from me. They will have to pry my cold dead hands from you before they even look at you." He whispered.

Then I kissed him, and let the warmth of his body seep into mine and whisk me into darkness.

Authors note: remember to stay dumb and shit bricks! I also wanted to say Hi! To the real life Katy. (My 'gay' lover)