Chapter 5

<^>

I rested my head on James' shoulder. We were watching Paranormal Activity, The Marked Ones. So far it wasn't scary, but I pretended it was to have a excuse to cuddle with James.

"You scared?" He whispered Into my ear.

"Not really." I said turning my head to look into his dark brown eyes.

"Then why are you so close to me? Not that I mind." He said with a eyebrow raised,

and I said my catchphrase "why not?" Then I turned my head, and continued watching the movie.

______________________________________SOME_TIME_LATER_______________________________

The bright light from the theater hit my face, and I cringed almost tripping over the sidewalk.

"Wow, watch where your walking!" Yelled some guy I had bumped into.

"Fuck off!" Yelled James as he put his arm around my waist, and squeezed me closer to him.

"Wanna get some brinner?" He said smiling down at me.

"Where should we go?" "How about Mongo's?" He suggested.

"Sure I have a couple of friends that work there, that will give us a bonus." I smiled.

We hopped into his black Dodge Charger.

He rolled down the window, and his black hair flew back. He was tan, 6"6, long black hair that hit his eyebrows and swept to the side, very very muscular,(you could really tell he was a beta) and a 8-pack. He was built!

I rolled down my window a little bit allowing a small summer breeze to roll in as we pulled into the stop light.

Then he randomly started blushing.

"What's wrong?" I said with a eye brow raised which only caused him to blush even more.

"It's just you looked really attractive when your hair was swept away from your face, and when your not trying to kill me." He blushed a deep cherry red after he finished explaining.

"How do you think I feel looking at you makes me feel like I don't deserve you." I said looking at the skyscrapers as we passed by.

"Don't say that, if anything it's me who doesn't deserve you, your so brave and beautiful." He said grabbing my hand.

"Your such a flirter!" I said grabbing my hand back.

"Not saying anything that isn't true babe." He smiled.

I blushed.

"Wow, I just made Kimberley Husman blush." He bragged.

I rolled my eyes, and continued to look out the window.

'It feels good to feel loved.' My wolf howled with joy.

'You and I are really starting to get along.' I smiled.