Chapter 17

"So where are we going anyway?" I said suspiciously over the phone.

"You'll see, put on some old clothes you wouldn't mind getting dirty." Zane laughed.

"Ok, I'm gonna go bye." I replied as I hung up the phone. I headed upstairs put on a white shirt that read 'we all know I'm hilarious' and some old, faded blue jeans. All pulled together with my smelly, black converse. I walked out side to find Zane in his truck observing my every move. I hoped into the car, and he handed me a blindfold.

"Um, no I recently have been almost raped by gangsters, and you think I'm gonna put that on my head?" I said as I swatted it away.

"Did you forget who saved you from those gangsters?" He said as her tied it around my head so it covered every inch of my eyes. He drove for what felt like 2hours, but was probably only 5minutes. Then the rumbling of the engine stopped, and he escorted me out of the vehicle. He put something hard and metal or hard plastics in my hand. He untied the bandana, and in my hands was a gun.

"Ok WTF!" I freaked out and dropped the gun. As I studied it on the ground I realized it was only a paintball gun.

"You still play paintball?" I smirked evilly at him.

"Yeah, why am I to geeky for you?" He chuckled.

"No, it's actually really cute, but the only gun I have ever shot was a BB gun at popcans." I sighed. "

It's easy,now let's go inside, your gonna be in a paintball tournament with me, and don't worry it's easy. Plus James doesn't trust me with you alone so he is here to on a different team." Zane said herding me inside.

"Names?" Said the buff guy behind the counter. His eyes wouldn't leave me.

"Zane and Kimberly" I smiled. He scribbled something down on. A piece of paper, and handed it to me after Zane had payed for everything. I looked at him confused, but all he did was wink. Oh great he gave me his number. I rolled my eyes, and walked over to the door to the arena.

"Here we go." Zane smiled as he opened the door.