Chapter 14

I plopped down on the couch. Zane had decided to come home with me, to make sure the gangsters didn't follow me home.

"So, where should we put him?" Zane said cocking his head to the side. He looked so freakin cute like that.

"He can sleep on the couch." I said moving aside so he could set James down. He had passed out after his pouting fest.

"We'll where will I be sleeping?" He said with the same quirky smirk James uses.

"In the bed." I blushed.

"Where will you be sleeping?" He asked his smile had widened.

"In the fridge! Where else Sherlock?" I said sarcastically. I put on a tank top and shorts.

"Goodnight." I said snuggling under e covers.

"Goodnight." He said back. I nestled my head into his neck, and fell asleep. He made me feel save, but not as safe as James makes me.

------4:00am-------

*THUNK*

"I WARNED YOU TO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!" James yelled/growled.

"You should be happy, while your ass was out cold I saved her from getting raped and killed!" Zane growled back. The two wolves were in attack poses on opposite sides of the room.

"BOTH OF YOU! STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN BEFORE I WALK OUT OF THIS ROOM AND I SWEAR TO MOONGODDESS IM NOT COMING BACK!!!" I yelled. My face turned bright red, and I laced pure anger into every word. They both let out a loud whimper, and lowered they're heads in submit.

"I'm sorry Kim." They said together.

"No! This time sorry won't cut it! I'm going out! And when I get back you too better be kissing each others ass with apologies or I will move back to California!" I yelled grabbing my coat. As I was walking out the door to my truck I could still hear they're bickering.

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID! You no good Indian!" James yelled.

"Excuse me! I'm sorry, Mr. I'm so perfect I'm white!" Zane yelled back.

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!" I yelled towards the house. Then there was utter silence, and I got into my truck.