Chapter 1 (5 years Later)

<^>

5 years later...

I pulled my pick up into the old driveway of the place I once called my own. My mom ran outside to hug me.

"I missed you so much! How was California?" Mom said taking me into her embrace.

"LA was in a word perverted, so many boys abused me as a waitress!" I said pulling away.

"You poor thing!" Mom said in a baby voice. "I put together a welcome home party for you!" She said clapping her hands, and running to get my luggage.

"I'm just coming home from college! Not like I died, and came back." I mumbled as I opened the door for my mom. Her dark brown hair was short and messy. My dad was sitting in the living room asleep with football on, and the TV remote in his hand.

"I see dad hasn't changed," I said as I went upstairs to my old room, so I could take a shower. I had just sat on a plane for a day, and drove four hours I'm tired, and smelly. I looked into the mirror. My long black hair cascaded down my back. Ugly. I thought remembering all the mean names I had been called in school. Then James popped into my head. I hope I never see him again! I growled.

'I hope I do.' My wolf giggled. I rolled my eyes, and took a shower. On my bed, mom had left an ocean blue dress that went almost to my knees. It didn't have any ruffles but the breast area was sparkly. Then I started to remember how My mom had rudely interrupted me while my top 20 shower songs countdown. To inform me the party was today, and she had invited the whole pack. The whole pack meant James. I'm gonna make him jealous I thought devishly.

Over the 5 years at college I had grown to a size D-cup and lost some weight, got a California tan and died my hair black. I was told I was irresistible. I disagree. I put on some make-up, and went downstairs. Apparently I had to make a Cinderella entrance. Even though the party wasn't at our house it was at the park in the center of Milaca, Rec. Park.

"You look beautiful! Too beautiful!" My dad said putting a hand on my shoulder as I looked in the mirror. I gave him a hug.

"Thank you daddy." I said as I put my face into his chest. He patted me on the head. I was only 6" and he was 6"5 so it was a pretty easy thing to do. My parents escorted me outside to the vehicles. I hopped into my white Chevy Avalanche. My parents followed with their Chevy Silverado. Us Husmans don't do cars, we prefer trucks.

I pulled into Rec. Park. Half the pack was already there. My parents escorted me behind the bandshell, where I was gonna make my grand entrance. You see, nobody else in our small pack has ever gone to college, or in sense been away for 3years. I sat there for a 1/2 a hour while people arrived. There was a huge picnic shed east of where I was sitting. Rum river was west, north was the forest. Oh how I wanted to run freely in it.

My mom walked behind the bandshell I figured everyone had been seated in front of it. My mom whispered to me as she passed by me, "your on in 2." What is she my manager? I thought. I just nodded. Then I felt something I have never felt before, nervous.

"How are you all doing tonight?" Mom said, into the microphone. Everyone hollered in approval. There must be like one hundred people out there. More then just the pack, probably family friends and relatives. I thought, jeez mom really went all out. My thoughts were interrupted by, "Here she is the guest of honor!" I stepped out from behind the band shell onto the stage. There was a gasps rippling throughout the crowd. What you never seen a girl before? I thought in my head. Then I felt a warm tingly sensation come over me, James was here he was watching me. Oh shit.

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: hey, what did you think of chapter 1? I tried making it long, but what fun would it be without a cliffhanger? Anyway peace out remember to stay dumb! And shit bricks!