Chapter 19

"So what I shot you with a paintball gun, big deal!" I rolled my eyes, as James rambled on and on about how betrayed he felt.

"Oh shove it up your ass, it's done! If you were me you would've done the same!" I yelled after 10 more minutes if his lecturing.

"No, if I were you I would've took me right then, and there by the creek!" He yelled back.

"I'm pregnant!" I yelled back of coarse I wasn't, but it wanted to see his reaction. He immediately turned to look at Zane who was quietly snickering in the back seat about our conversation. Zane stopped, and the smile faded. James grabbed him by the neck, and started to choke him.

"James I was joking! Now get you pansy ass off of him before I turn this truck around no Kimberley for anybody!" I said as I slammed on the brakes.

"Don't you dare joke about stuff like that with me! I AM your mate!" James scowled.

"Yeah your my mate not my parents! So stop acting like them, and let me decide myself, who I'm gonna have 1 night stands with!" I growled back. Zane and James both sat far back into they're seats, eyes widened, mouths open.

"You know what screw you James your walking home!" I said pulling the car to the side of the road. He began to open his mouth in protest,

"don't say anything, and I MIGHT not hit you with my truck!" I growled. His mouth clamped shut, and he stepped out of the truck hesitantly. Then I looked in the review mirror at Zane who was looking more scared then happy.

"Zane, don't be afraid of me." I said calmly. He smiled at me.

"Never have been." He laughed.

"You know I think we should do this again sometime, but next time I could bring my friends, you could bring yours and we cold rent the arena just for ourselves." I smiled.

"I like that idea, how about we do that next weekend." He smiled.

"Yeah, so what do you wanna do now that Buttface McGee is gone?" I said as we turned into town.

"I could go for some drinks."

"Me too."

Authors note: so I'm like at home sick as a dog. So I'm probaly gonna be doing that really annoying date thing I was talking about, earlier 3:) anyway, remember to stay dumb and shit bricks!