Chapter 20

I stumbled up the stairs, my vision was a blur but everything seemed funny. I opened the door, and tripped over the mat. I landed with a thud then rolled over to my back, constantly laughing.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I heard James growl from the living room.

"A mommy and daddy." I laughed as I got up, and shut the door.

"Are you drunk?" He said standing up.

"I'm just gonna bend over, and you can take me right here." I said pointing at the wall where I thought I saw him.

"Great, you are." He said trying to hold me up so I didn't fall. I smacked his ass, and repeatedly tried to talk, but he continued to cover my mouth.

"I don't wanna hear it." He scowled. As we went up the stairs to the bed room. I tripped over my own foot, and rolled down the steps.

"That was fun, can I do it again?" I laughed. He picked me up letting out a loud huff.

"You are gonna be the death of me." He growled as he went out the stairs.

"Oh, I get to kill your sexy body?" I said tracing my finger across his chest. He growled possessively.

"Oh you like that don't you?" I smiled.

"As much as my wolf wants to, I'm not gonna take advantage of your vulnerable state." He sighed, as he laid me down on the bed. Everything twirled, and I went to a whole new land.

-NEXT-DAY-

I woke up with a major headache. It almost felt like I was hit by a truck, then hit by iron man? iron man is hot, I smiled thinking of Robert Downey Jr. Then I looked down, why am I on the floor? Then fuzzy images of lags night flashed. I'm at the bar with Zane when the bartender puts some weird liquid into my cup. I shrug, and drink it anyway, then the next image flashes. I'm sitting on the bar counter.

"Who here, is as drunk as I am?" I say almost falling off the bar. Everyone in the room cheers. Then I'm whisked off my feet by Zane, and it turns into a heated make out session. Then the next one flashes. I'm staring up at James as he lays me in bed. He plants a kiss on my forehead then goes to the opposite side of the bed. I attempt to get out of bed, but am pushed back down by a massive headache.

"James!" I yell. Then James rushes into the room, with a cocky grin across his face.

"You woke up!" He laughs as he takes out his camera, and takes a picture.

"Get your ugly ass over here, and help me up." I growled.

"Last night you called my ass sexy, and slapped it to," he smiled evilly. I shoved him away.

"I what!?"

"Yup you also asked me to take you right then and there."

"You didn't listen to me right?" I said looking down.

"No"

"well good." Then his mood swung to angry.

"Was Zane the cause of your intoxication?" He growled. I rolled my eyes, and looked out the window. Now I know how they feel in The Hangover.

Authors note: hey girl! So what did you think? I personally think stuff like this is hillarious. Remember to stay dumb and shit bricks!