+0.1

5th october.

I hurriedly removed the thick makeup i had and fixed my clothes before unlocking the door. If mum and dad knew i went to the club again, i cant even assure myself that i would be alive.

It was my 15th birthday, and as the school's most popular girl, of course i got all the well wishes and gifts. My friend even had the whole club booked just for my birthday party. Since young i wasnt blessed in a well to do family, but i was blessed with good looks.

I guess god was still kind to me.

"Mum! Dad! I'm home!" I yelled as i slammed the door close. As usual, mum was in the kitchen, while dad's sitting on the couch reading the boring newspapers.

"Go wash up and get ready. We're bringing you somewhere." Mum said and i nodded. We were probably heading out to celebrate my birthday.

I went back to my room and realised an outfit was already prepared for me. Well thats a first.

Quickly washing up, i blow dried my hair and applied my makeup

Quickly washing up, i blow dried my hair and applied my makeup. Checking myself in the mirror, i grabbed my bag and headed downstairs and saw them waiting for me with a luggage.

"What's that?" I pointed to the luggage but no one replied. Sighing, i closed the door and hopped into the car. It was a silent ride. No one was talking, no music was played. The mood in the car was starting to make me feel nervous but i shrugged it off.

Maybe they had a long day at work.

"Dad.. where are we going?" As the car drived into the dark forest, i figured that something was wrong.

No one replied. I was starting to get frustrated. Why arent they replying me?

The car finally came to a stop and they got out of the car. I did the same and examined my surroundings. Apart from a cottage house right smack in the center of the tall trees, there were absolutely nothing.

Mum got the luggage out and pulled my hand to the house. Still nothing was said by the both of them as they silently walked towards the house.

"Mum! What are we doing here?"

"Learn to be respectful. You'll need it when you see him." She simply said as she knocked the door. Two guards opened the door right away and bowed before ushering us in.

Is this a arranged marriage or something?

"He has been expecting you." The guard said as he brought us down a flight of stairs, and we ended up standing infront of yet another door. The guard knocked before opening the door, and mum held my hand once again, pulling me in.

"Ah, great to see you again. I presume... she's the child?" I peeked over and saw a raven haired boy looking at me.

Damm he's gorgeous.

"Sir. She just turned 15 today." Mum bowed and forced my head down as well, and the boy chuckled as he rose from his seat,walking towards us.

"As I've mentioned before, she grew up to be a pretty young lady."

"Thanks to you sir."

"Why are you calling him sir?" I asked as i looked at him again. He was definitely so much younger than mum and dad, but the respect he gets from them surprises me.

"You may leave now. Leave her bags down." Mum let go of my hand and bowed once more, before looking at me with teary eyes.

"I love you Hailey. Don't forget that alright?" Mum smiled and hug me. I was beyond confused with the situation right now. What's going on.

"We will take our leave then." My parents walked towards the door, and i followed, but was held back by him.

"What?"

"You're staying." He said as he instructed the maids to get my bag, and i yanked my hand off his grip.

"Starting today you'll live here with me. There are some rules for you to follow, but we'll work on that later. For today get a good rest and we'll continue tomorrow."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. You should learn to respect me too."

"Well excuse me boy, you're definitely around my age." I walked around him and examined his features. Sharp jawline, raven hair, purple eyes, cute nos-

Purple eyes?

I came closer and stared into his eyes. Frowning as he blinked them.

"It's purple." I looked at him and he shrugged.

"So do you think it's normal for humans to have purple eye?"

"Absolutely not."

"And what does that mean?"

"Are you.. not human?" I asked, but he only smiled as he grabbed my hand and brought me back up to the living room. We stopped at a plain white door before he unlocked it and hugged me from the back.

"Enjoy your stay." He whispered into my ear before letting me go.