+0.7

IM SO EMKABKMAKX  I JUST GOT MY ALBUM AND I GOT V's PHOTOCARD IM CRYING ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

Im sorry for not updating school was stressful and i wanted to update last night BUT I FELL ASLEEP? And i woke up feeling unwell but at least my sick ass got up to update!

.
.
.
.

"You havent been giving her the potion." Lady Kim say down as she sipped on her tea.

"Lady. She's important to me. I've sworn to protect her. I cant-"

"Unless you want to be killed, you better do something about it. Grand Witch doesnt have much patience, neither do i. If you refuse to do it. I'll do it myself." She stood up and went ahead to the kitchen, rummaging through to find the potion.

"Now jeon, do you wish for me to feed her? Or do you want to do it yourself?" She smirked as she held up the red liquid. There wasnt much of a choice. Either way Hailey would have to potion forced down her throat.

"I'll do it." I gulped as i unlocked her door and entered, with Lady Kim following behind. There she was, sitting on the bed, typing away on her phone.

"Oh? It's only the third day. Have you finally gave in and decided to let me out?" She flashed me a smile and my heart ache.

If she knew what i was doing to her later, she'll never forgive me.

"Oh? It's lady Kim." She bowed her head slightly and stood up, smoothening the creases she had on her hoodie. Hesitantly, i brought out the potion and placed it on the table.

"Could you leave us for awhile? I have some things to talk to her about." I bowed to Lady Kim and she smiled before closing the door behind her. I brought my hands up to open the lid of the glass jar, before pouring a small glass of it for her.

"Its... for your immune system. So you wont get sick easily." What a fucking liar.

"Ooooooooo. Isit sweet? I hate bitter stuff."

"It's sweet. I promise."

She took the glass and sniffed it a little before smiling and taking a sip. I watched as she drain down the entire glass, wiping her lips with the back of her hand and placing the glass back down on the table.

"Its a little bitter, but its fin-" she held onto her head as she fell on the floor, and knelt down beside her.

Im so so so sorry.

"What was that drink?" She whispered as blood  dripped down from the side of her mouth. I felt so useless. I knew the side effects, her body system would shut down completely and she'll die. There's no way someone survives it, its just a matter of time.

"You hate me so much? To the point you'll kill me?"

No.

"Im sorry for being a nuisance then." She chuckled before pushing me away, forcing herself to stand up.

"Where are you going? It's dark outside."

"Im going back home."

"You dont have one. This is your home. Your parents soon died after they left." I watched her fall on the floor once again, tears streaming down her face.

Im so sorry. I didnt mean to kill them.

"I dont want to see you. I dont want. Fucking leave me alone." She said before fainting on the ground. I've never felt so shit before. Why do i have to do this? Why do i need to ruin her life?

Because youre a witch. Because she wasn't suppose to exist. Because you created her. Because you decided her fate.