+0.8

Been really busy these days even though its holiday but i wanted to update for yall:) sorry for the really really really short update!!
.
.

"Hmm, I'm sure I've put enough dosage to let her die immediately." Lady Kim stepped into the room and looked at Hailey.

"Listen Jungkook. You are the only one to be blamed. You shouldn't have taken advantage of your powers to create a human. Look what happened."

"Dont try to save her. You'll lose your own life. This is the last warning. Unless you want to be dead, leave the girl to die." Lady Kim said before disappearing.

How could i?

There was no way i would leave her to die alone. She's 15.

"I said i would protect you didnt i?" Bringing her to my room, i gently placed her on the bed before pulling the blankets over her.

"Trust me alright? I'll make sure you're safe. Even if i die."

Even if i die.

15 years ago

"I said it wont work out! Jungkook! You cant do this." Lady Kim shouted and i sighed.

It was my second year being a supreme witch, and to take on such a dangerous spell, it simply wasn't right.

"You cant create a human. No witch has done that in the history. Go back and tell her you cant give her a child. Give her money. Anything but a child!"

"Humans had put their faith in us. I cant turn her down. Lady Kim. Trust me! I can do it! Just give me more time-"

"You'll be stripped from your position as a supreme witch. The committee wont need you anymore. Do what you want. One thing i can assure you is that the child would not live a long life. Mark my words Jeon." Lady Kim smiled before disappearing.

Her words made me more determined to create a human. I know im capable of doing so.

And the child would never, ever suffer in life.

.
.
.
"Im sorry. Your life started with me, and it has to end with me too."

"Hailey? How are you feeling?" It has been two days since she fainted, and i was more than relieved she was awake.

I thought I've lost her.

Grabbing a glass, i poured her some water before handing her the glass. No words were spoken as she received the glass from my hands. Once done, she placed the glass back before leaving the bed.

"Hailey please. Talk to me."

"About what? My funeral? How you're gonna bury me?" She scoffed as she slammed the door closed. I expected it. Who wouldn't be mad?

It was a miracle she survived the poison. Lady Kim had planned it well.